OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

:krypto2gif_ttns:
That’s you right now rshingles- welcome welcome to Office Hours, and mad respect for your laser focus finding the place to go for answers.

Reasons to keep this service include:

• A love for comic books- reading, discussing, understanding
  • A savings on the monthly spending one might do for comic books
  • Saving on physical material and paper printing
  • Watching the shows you love in 4k (if you’re into that kind of thing)
  • Watching old school television and remembering an earth that was much more simple

If these reasons aren’t compelling, I totally understand why this might not be the right service for you. But hopefully we can entice you in the future with our exclusive access to sweepstakes for free flight, travel, and celebrity interaction at conventions, free access to advanced screenings of DC films, free entry into intimate off-site events around the country, and tons of other subscriber perks :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Gotcha!!! Makes complete sense. :+1:

3 Likes

Will… you… be …showing US? Not trying to like, call us your friends or anything, but like, I want to see cute tiny DC Funkos.
EvilFortunateBrontosaurus-max-1mb

7 Likes

I am holding out for the series with extras to go on sale for Batman. Never got into Preacher, but I have 3 seasons of Lucifer, 2 seasons of Smallville, 1 season of iZombie, and others that I got for about $5 each. Gotta feed the addiction you know…

3 Likes

Ack! I hope you’re staying in touch with the Rewards Feedback rep!

4 Likes

I still prefer Billy in SQ over AHS

2 Likes

We can certainly ask!

7 Likes

I’m holding out for the special features also.

3 Likes

tsk tsk, you know I can’t answer questions like this! If a new show is coming out, you would have to wait for an official announcement.

9 Likes

If you buy individual seasons it’s still only $24 for the whole series on Vudu.

4 Likes

That is exactly what I did! They are on sale right now. Normally, individual seasons are a lot more.

3 Likes

A Lot as defined as ?
In the future as defined as ?

I figure you mean are we getting them on the DC Universe platform- generally we don’t get oodles and oodles at any given time, but a competent amount; it does look like live productions are at a stop for the foreseeable future, and have not been happening for the past 4 months. For this reason I do not believe you will be able to see a lot of live action stuff coming up. You may have also noticed the ongoing delays of pre-existing summer releases being pushed into the fall.
For this reason I think the need to modulate expectations against a definition of “a lot” and “future” (Near future? Far future?), but also, I have to be clear and say that this does not look likely with the “old normal” definitions of those terms.

7 Likes

I do not know :thinking:

8 Likes

Wonder Woman was $10 off last month, but I opted to wait and see if the BluRay comes with digital even though it’s not supposed to. I’ll be getting both regardless eventually, so I can hold out, especially with the series here already.

5 Likes

When you strike a single rib on the magical xylophone twice, yet produce two clearly different tones- Only then will you escape.

9 Likes

Nothing I’m aware of at this time! have you learned the trick of how to READ small print? :wink:

6 Likes

8 Likes

I’m on my phone and can’t read any of this :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Hope this helps!!! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

:joy: :clap:t3: Well done. I didn’t think it could get tinier. I learn so much here. Thanks, everyone!

5 Likes