OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

I genuinely like the posts I like, but it also helps find my way back where I left off

3 Likes

'Eeeey, Deelbeson! How goes it?

And jes, cost savings was mentioned. Keep in mind that I have newly discovered intel that reveals if you are a current annual subscriber, you can keep it up for as long as your heart desires- just make sure to keep your payment info updated! But if you’d like to let it run out and instead talk about another, moderator sourced way of enjoying DC Universe, feel free to reach out to the mod team via DM and we will discuss. Tell 'em Applejack sent you.

If you do let the annual sub run out, though, you will not be able to get it back, so do keep that in mind! It’s like a Choose Your Own Adventure story.

I make this face :grimacing: about payment questions because that’s a whole different team- but I THINK it would be $74.99. THINK! For super clear answers, you’ll want to contact our billing and technical team at yourdcu.com/submit.

5 Likes

Plus two sequels, a six-season TV show that gets a spin-off and two movies of its own, an animated series, an animated web series, an animated film, a number of comics from Dynamite and IDW, and two officially-endorsed fan films…

3 Likes

Vudu runs some great sales FYI if you haven’t checked them out

4 Likes

It was The Dark Knight…

3 Likes

I have picked up more seasons of DC related TV and movies than I ever thought I would own.

2 Likes

We’ve received this request before, but we actually don’t encourage friends lists; to the best of our ability, we try to prevent that kind of… let’s say… popularity system? We’d rather make a group of like-minded individuals in the form of clubs or game groups.

Good question! I’m currently scheduling Amy Smart and Brec Bassinger to see out Stargirl (and I’m back in talk with Christopher James Baker’s reps to reschedule his unfortunately missed previous Q&A).

After that we’re giving room to ensure talent is available to do all the zaniness around DC Fandome! That content will be pre-recorded to ensure we have time to do closed captioning for the global audiences. Then they’re being locked in to hype the event as well as be present during the day as well; lots of energy going to this event- it’s turning out really cool, and I have no idea how anyone will be able to do everything in only 24 hours!

At any rate, that’s my way of saying, Amy Smart and Brec Bassinger are coming up, and then we’ll be cooling our heels on hogging up the talent for a few weeks :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I buy the BluRay sets with digital codes and am working on the rest. Constantine was recently $4.99 HD and I snatched it up as well…

2 Likes

:eyes: Both are on my watchlist… I will get to them, eventually. I’m very curious to watch AHS, I saw the first season when it first aired and just never got back into it, and now it’s been going on for like a decade! Much catching up to do!

3 Likes

I’ve thought about this! But not for the reasons you cite- simply changing the label will probably not prevent cross-posting in other areas of the forums.

I’m putting on my thinking cap on a more streamlined Suggestion Box(es) area, and perhaps a name change will be one of them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I picked up Lucifer seasons 1-4 for $30 today. I did get Constantine when it was on sale a while back.

2 Likes

Lest I get royalties. I understand. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Can we get the DC Daily cast back for special DC Universe coverage of Fandome? An excellent way to honor the show we all miss and love…

7 Likes

Preacher and Batman 66 are on sale there right now.

3 Likes

That would be SO cool.

4 Likes

Batman 66 was ridiculously cheap. I have been watching it and that is normally $100 or more full series.

3 Likes

Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates alone are enough reasons, imo. Ok & Billy Lourd. Chip off the ol’ block, that one! :dancer:t2: :raised_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Yes. Does it come with the special features?

2 Likes

The seasons on sale do not come with the special features. That is locked in the $100 one.

2 Likes

Ok. Thanks @D4RK5TARZ.

3 Likes