OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

That would be a dream!

5 Likes

Ah found it, @Razzzcat! Are you ready, boots?

3 Likes

I think it’s good to speak your mind and talk about the issues. In these cases, err on the side of saying something, so long as it is respectful :slight_smile: But I think it’s also important to ask questions and receive what people are saying in response, as well.

8 Likes

I applaud NP for asking questions. I do wish I had seen this comment before I wrote my chicken scratch interpretation of this! The choice we unilaterally agreed on was not “hogging up the airwaves”.

3 Likes

I’m holding you to that. You know I love me some docos. Maybe even more than wait for it…kitten kabobs.

3 Likes

DC Daily, socials, and our Q&As were suspended for Blackout Tuesday + surrounding week, yes :slight_smile: They did have an episode planned that I’m sure we’ll see soon.

7 Likes

Ok Dude, I’ll keep that in mind. Although it is only one more syllable and ‘et’ is a short syllable. But as you wish.

3 Likes

Ooof! Hard to get back into this state of mind- What mental gymnastics :laughing:

1. I wouldn’t! I don’t want to be on camera. But I WOULD eat from the crafty table of the Doom Patrol set :yum:

2. I hadn’t seen it yet, that’s so much fun! I love the Batmobile roaring into the scene from the upper right. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

:grinning:Thankyou so much!

2 Likes

You have got a KNACK for this, @Mae- you ever think about DJing? Love this, thank you for sharing :heart:

5 Likes

You’re doing great. Now talk about kitty kabobs and cannibalism. GO!

6 Likes

:raised_hands:t3: :dancer:t2: WHAAT?! Ooh, my JLos coming out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thank you and you’re very welcome! I’m just a very voracious listener of all kinds of music, I always try to listen to new things every single day and I usually have music playing in the background or when chillaxing (like now). So my brains are full of music, like, at all times. It just happens naturally :woman_shrugging: DJing sounds like an extrovert’s job. I just create playlists and share links :grin:

6 Likes

The answer to all three is the same! To reduce the amount of “noise” around the current events, we as an organization agreed that it was best to delay these Q&As for the next few weeks. A second, parallel, more significant layer is respecting our talent’s devotion and attention to the cause. It comes back to offering a genuine experience, where there might be only the option of a toothy smile, you know?

They will absolutely be returning, we are in continued contact about starting up again :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I was hearing the original 70s series theme personally

3 Likes

Will all the questions from the thread be preserved?

3 Likes

Heya! I’m not sure what device you’re searching on, but I can point you to the sort option I see on my desktop:

When you go to the comics section and click “All Comics Series”, there is a filter called “Writers”:

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 7.16.10 PM

There is a selection of writers there to choose from. That’s our current functionality, and if there’s a specific writer you want to see let us know!

Oooooh I gotta go with Doom Patrol. It’s in 4k and has some amazing visual effects!!

Be forewarned, it is mature!

3 Likes

It became a choice early on to avoid spoilers, but I know they’re available elsewhere, so that might be moot?

4 Likes

Absolutely and DC animated via movie or series kicks the snot out of Marvel.

5 Likes

I seen so many shows that spoil the episode thanks to it’s synopses

3 Likes