My Drawing Of Batman & Robin

I’m not as good as many artists are on here, here’s my drawing of Batman and Robin. Hope you like it.:slightly_smiling_face:

56 Likes

I like it :smile: Robin’s expression made me smile. He looks so bored. I’d like to think that Bruce is doing his whole ‘I am Batman, I must brood’ thing and Robin is just so done with him… but maybe I’m reading too much into it.:joy:

8 Likes

Love it! :grin:

6 Likes

Beautiful.

7 Likes

@Reaganfan78, it’s great to see you in the DCU art scene! I love that this is drawn on school-lined paper with pen - such a clean look! I also really like your lettering and overall design. It made me smile as soon as I saw it. Thank you for sharing with us in the Community!

6 Likes

:grinning:Thankyou so much everybody! I really enjoy appreciated it.

6 Likes

I like this a lot! I like the little details like the bat-signal and the symbols on the costumes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Glad you decided to share your work with us! I love all the details. It looks like a story setup! Signal had gone up, Bruce and Dick drove to the scene of the crime, they’ve just left the Batmobile, and now they’re on their way to serve up some justice. cues themesong

Hope you post some more when you draw again!

3 Likes

Good job! Keep up the good work! Reminds me of some my old homeworks :grimacing:

2 Likes

Which Robin is it?

3 Likes

Dick Grayson. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Not “as good”, you say? I respectfully disagree, @Reaganfan78 —This thing has style. :sunglasses: I dig it.

5 Likes

Thankyou I really appreciate that.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You should do a small series of them! I like the way the lines are drawn. There’s a strong consistent voice :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

Love it! Now we just need a Superman looking like Reagan! :hugs:

4 Likes

Like @WingsOfAether said, that Robin expression is wonderful.

Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

I want it! Did you sign it

2 Likes

I like it. I can’t help to notice that Robin looks alot like Calvin from Calvin & Hobbs. That being said I have strong suspicions that Hobbs is under the cowl. But then again I could be wrong.

3 Likes

This is great! I love the lettering!!

2 Likes