OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

:scissors::scissors:Last Two Questions For The Night! :scissors::scissors:

4 Likes

Well I’m exhausted this is a lot of answers

5 Likes

@movieaddict responds:

“No, when I click the news link on my android phone, I will scroll down reading the headlines, then it will just pop back to the top. Haven’t thought to contact technical as it is not that problematic for me.”

Thanks for clarifying- that’s one of those “pea under the mattress” experiences for sure- annoying, but not a game stopper. Those are the sort of things that generally go unchecked or unreported. I’ll help to pass it along, but it gets logged in a more official/data-driven way if reported to the ol’ help center. Just some behind-the-scenes knowledge drops for ya ;p

3 Likes

@movieaddict asks the final question of the night:

“Any plan to alter the DC Daily format? I would love to see a news discussion instead of the graphics with words it has now, and would love to see more featurettes in the show, like Sam Levine’s visiting the warehouse, character histories, etc.”

I gotta say, I am seeing this A LOT these days. I’ll speak with the DC Daily team about this, but it’s truly out of our control. It’s equivalent to asking if Cyborg is going to get a change in his costume.

But yes, I’ll pass this on. It’ s a big’un.

6 Likes

Thank you everyone for chiming in and asking questions- don’t be afraid to jump in and make them even more challenging. I’ll always say if I can’t answer.

For now, I’d like to wish my friend @Reaganfan78 a very happy birthday!! :birthday:My boss would like to personally recommend to you the 2017 comic Batman/Elder Fudd storyline of 2017, which they claim is one of the best stories of that year :slight_smile:

Good night, everybody! Apologies if I miss any lingering questions, but I’ll be back next week to knock 'em out of the park. Or… bat them softly to the ground. :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for the info as always!!! I keep coming up with more questions every time I see someone else asking something. So, not only to Applejack, but a big thanks to the others asking questions to jar my thoughts along the way!!!

3 Likes

IS Cyborg going to get a change in his costume?
Kidding :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Happiest of birthdays, Reaganfan78!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for all you do!

2 Likes

Thankyou Applejack and Movieaddict! :grinning:

2 Likes

DC Comics does offer the DC Looney Tunes crossover from 2017 as part of Comixology Unlimited …posting a sample here

3 Likes
  1. Happy Birthday Reaganfan!!! I’m assuming it was a good one!:grin:

2. Thanks for the answer Applejack! And it’s really not a problem, I’ve already adapted!! :)Was mainly confirming. And soo so excited about the new forum updates to come!!!

Also question for next week, how was Us? Asking for a friend :wink:

3 Likes
  1. How is your favorite Robin?
  2. Why is it Jarro?
  3. If it isn’t Jarro, stop lying to yourself.
1 Like

Thankyou deku. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

https://www.slashfilm.com/dc-universe-shows/

2 Likes

Here’s the link to the report. This report was consistent through multiple sites about the 2 shows a week in 2020

2 Likes

When are workshops?
Where are they?
Do they cost money?

2 Likes

Reagan fan’s birthday? I’m sure one and all hope it was a good one!

3 Likes

@applejack Why are the newer comics (like the new Justice League or Heroes in Crisis) not available?

1 Like

Hi Applejack, I have a couple of questions:

1. Do you know when DC will release the 2nd Superman Serial?

2. I know Paramount own I Love Lucy, is there anyway they let you guys have or Barrow ‘Lucy Meet Superman’ on here for Steaming Service? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes