OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Uh… this is weird. Says you joined 2/26/16. Good thing we did this little experiment- Is that what you mean by “switched over”? Could this be your DC All Access join date?

Yeah! They’re also working on a Bizarro TV Anthology show :slight_smile: That’s all the scripted content that’s been announced, and I’m sure you’re aware of the 3 unscripted pilots they’re releasing this summer… assuming… production… d’oh.

2 Likes

Pretty weird, but could be worse! Hope you’re staying safe and warm :heart:

2 Likes

Who knows? Maybe he’s a time traveler. Don’t forget, this IS DC Universe, and anything can happen. :smile:

2 Likes

Of course! That should have been my FIRST guess!

2 Likes

I’m trying to! Thanks, Applejack! Hope you stay safe too!

1 Like

I’ve actually been here all this time just waiting for you all to show up.

But, it could be, I guess. I actually meant people who used to be monthly members and then switched to annual membership. Weirdness.

1 Like

You can say it: assuming we don’t all wind up coalescing around Mother Abigail in Boulder and/or Randall Flagg in Vegas.
Thanks for the answer!

1 Like

And, fyi, Titans 3 is a thing…Will be here and HBO Max.

2 Likes

Ah! Weeeeelll this is a different sort of thing Mae and I were talking about- but, if you were a member of DC All Access, I think the facts are being conflated a little but. Maybe nothing wrong with a little bragging rights, though!

1 Like

But, to your point of annual-> monthly switchover, you would just get both badges.

However, you may not get the “Year Two” badge when it is released if you didn’t maintain 2 Annuals in a row, if that makes sense.

YEEEAH FINALLY A CAPTAIN TRIPS REFERENCE!

2 Likes

Oooooh a significant slowdown of responses… interesting… :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

1 Like

Makes sense. As a former member of DC All Access, will I be getting the 4 year badge? :joker_hv_2:

1 Like

I’m on the East Coast here and starting to get sleepy… But enjoying reading along!

2 Likes

Flattening the curve.

3 Likes

Very good reporter impression, Knox.

2 Likes

That’s my man Knox. Right on top of things!

2 Likes

I definitely wasn’t expecting to have to make 2 year’s worth of concept badges! Maybe we’ll look into an All Access badge? Eh? Eh?

1 Like

You’ve social distanced yourself out of this thread

2 Likes