OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

WERE YOU REALLY?! You should have DM’d me! There IS a giant bronze statue of me, I just happen to look like Daffy Duck.

7 Likes

…is what @MovieAddict would say if they cared about badges. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Keaton 4 life!

4 Likes

You better believe it

2 Likes

It’ll be called the “MovieAddict Doesn’t Care About Badges” badge.

4 Likes

Perfect

2 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

We don’t need no stinkin’ badges!

7 Likes

All right everyone, this is clearly going off the rails (“Hassle Applejack Thread”, I won’t be able to forget that).
Saying my goodbyes now, unless a real question comes in!

5 Likes

Bye and Thankyou! :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks. Have a good evening. A great Friday and an excellent weekend.

3 Likes

Just run while you have the chance :running_man::running_man::running_man: out the :door: and don’t :eyes: back…

3 Likes

One more thing: I’ve noticed that with the latest update, on phone or tablet when you click on a comic series, it doesn’t immediately go to the series page, but instead a sort of “search window” that has things in a totally funky order, and you have to click on “view full series.” Then, when you click back, it takes you ALL THE WAY back to the front of the comics section. Is that a bug?

If I’m too late, it’s cool. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope you all have a good night, too!

Thank you, as always, for all the thoughtful, entertaining, and course-correcting questions. I will continue to do this as long as you continue to care. Feel free to keep 'em coming, and look forward to lots of exciting announcements about content, events, and platform developments in the weeks to come! :heart: See you around the forums!
giphy (14)

8 Likes

YOU SNEAKY SNEAK! Nah, it’s fine ;p

Huh. That’s weird. Are you talking about from the Comics Browse page itself, or the Community? I highly recommend getting this over to our tech team: yourdcu.com/submit. They’ll be much better equipped to fix this!

3 Likes

Good night for real! :smiley:
giphy (15)

7 Likes

:eyes: :scream_cat:

I didn’t know about that stipulation.

Edit: Whoa those emoji are huge.

2 Likes

I’ll ponder and come up with a potential list of options you and the mods can ponder.

3 Likes

Good catch @MovieAddict

It certainly does make marking a thumbs up easier…a lot!!!

A nice item for the multiverse release.

Remarkable how much little things can matter.

3 Likes

For my money, it’s the most fun and playful episode of any of the Timmverse.

3 Likes