OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Aw, @iJest- thank you for the kind words. I highly doubt I would be as motivated to ride alongside everyone if I didn’t have so much love and pride in what we’ve built together. If we can get through 1.0, we can get through anything :laughing:

This is a great question. Part of the onus of that is on me to be the deliverer of the positivity that permeates this place- use my access to wave the “SEE? YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW” stick in people’s faces. Or making sure to ask the hard questions in large meetings with executives in the kindest way possible. My mission is to represent all of you internally so that there is a stable sediment of positivity that surrounds the notion of DC Universe- “you’d be stupid NOT to have it!”

During the upcoming FanDome event, I will beemphasize to anyone using Twitter during FanDome to shout-out that they’re from the DC Universe Community, but only if that’s something people really want/is currently a platform they engage with. The FanDome team is running a public-facing “Twitter Waterfall” that will be visible inside of the virtual FanDome environment, and the comments are curated by the powers that be- so very involved and manual, and psychologically something that will make an impression if “DC Universe” is seen repeated through the event. The more we can share our love outside these walls, the better. FanDome and that Twitter Waterfall situation is the thinnest the veils will get “cross-functionally” within Warner Bros. to tout the value of DC Universe as a fan platform; “Just because FanDome is over doesn’t mean the con stops”, kind of attitude.

The trouble with tweeting in general to get a movement going is that all that sentiment is filtered through social managers- it doesn’t hit the thin skin of those at the top. But this is a special event that has a lot of eyes on it :slight_smile:

slowly hides staple diet of nachos

15 Likes