OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Hi there wrightline, it’s a sincere pleasure to officially meet you! If you were a pest, it was probably because you were deeply invested in the conversation. We understand that around here :wink: And I don’t think HCQ minded, either :slight_smile: Glad to give you a land of second chances in our cozy little space. If you have the time, you should head over to our Roll Call topic and tell us a little more about yourself!

I have a bit of a cheat in that it is one single ongoing weekly topic, it wouldn’t seem nearly as active if it were individual segments. But thanks for noticing :slight_smile:

I totally agree about Bill Finger, it’s a trend I’ve seen in multiple places within DC and it’s pretty remarkable. It’s such a huge boulder to move, and who exactly are the champions? I really think it’s the fan voice that has been the greatest muscle.

And Jon Cryer, don’t get me started!

Good to see you popping in, let me know if you have any questions about the goings on of DC Universe- happy to take a crack at whatever you throw my way!

3 Likes