OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

If there aren’t any more questions, I’m going to go fill my belly with something more like a :hamburger: or :burrito: - never will I eat soup for lunch again!

5 Likes

Have a great evening.

2 Likes

:grin: Next time I’ll have to ask 20 or more questions for you! Just Kidding! Thankyou again Applejack and have a great evening.

2 Likes

-Scarlett O’Hara

4 Likes

:sob:
For you, I’d answer them!

2 Likes

giphy (2)

Thank you all so much for all your questions, as always- keeping me sharp, honest, alert, and active. I really enjoyed tonight’s rounds. :relaxed: I’ll see you all next Thursday, have a great week until then!

9 Likes

:smirk: Well if you insist…

To Be Continued…

3 Likes

NO DOOOOOON’T!

3 Likes

Do it, @Reaganfan78, do it!

:joker_hv_2:

2 Likes

I might do 100 questions but that’s way to much! LOL!:laughing:

1 Like

Questions for next week:

1. Who was that masked man, anyway?

2. Who’s that guy? Where did he come from? Who’s that guy? Please tell me, someone!

3. Who are you? Who? Who? Who? Who?

4. Who put the bomp in the bomp bah bomp bah bomp?

5. What? Wait a minute. Who am I here?

4 Likes

That’s my birthday, I expect something good…

2 Likes

I knew they were involved, wasn’t sure if there were more behind the scenes. Good luck to them trying to figure out a winner…

2 Likes

5 Likes

True…but in someways not far off the mark.
:joy:

If we are a simulation, I’d wager it’s a Monte Carlo simulation.

Thanks as always.

So not minding my own business, but having worked for stretches beyond 48 hours straight. A suggestion. Keep a couple of “powerbar/lunabar/etc” or whatever is your equivalent in a desk drawer or some such. If they are “factory sealed”, mice, rats, ants, etc will not be an issue.

Of course smacking upside the head of whoever in the caf thought putting mustard and mayonnaise on grill cheese sandwiches would be a boon to humankind, could be beneficial. Whoever came up with that idea…that is DNA the gene pool doesn’t need…unless they are trying to mutate people. There aren’t any Markovians working in your caf, are there?

3 Likes

Hi Applejack :woman_technologist:,
I came so close to posting 100 questions, then I was thinking, I just couldn’t do that to you, I notice last night when you started you said you felt sad, here’s something to make you happy, :slightly_smiling_face:

I found this on Google.

5 Likes

Here’s some puppies to add to the cuteness here.

hqdefault

@ Applejack- Are you a cat person or a dog person?

4 Likes

I think there’s an issue with the “Local Celebrity” badge. I receive it every time I get 10 likes on a post, but the text reads that it’s awarded for 100 likes on a post. Is the description wrong, or the award threshold wrong?

4 Likes

Speaking of badges, can further details be specified on what progress has been made towards fixing the bug that’s caused a backup in the badges being issued?

I know I’m due for at least the following:

• Reading the Community Guidelines
  • Completing the user tutorial with Kelex
  • Filling out my profile; I had this badge when 2.0 launched, but shortly after, it disappeared.
  • Community Hero (I assume everyone who’s been recognized as a CH gets one, yes?)
6 Likes

How are The Flash and Wonder Woman both at #750? Did they include the Jay Garrick run into the number? Wonder started publishing in the 40s, but Barry Allen didn’t premiere until I believe the 60s. Including Jay is the only way I could figure both being at the same number…

3 Likes