October's DC Community Fanworks Theme: Halloween in Metropolis!

The air is cooler, the nights are longer, and spooky October sounds fill the air…that can only mean one thing: it’s Halloween in Metropolis!

In celebration of the year’s spookiest holiday, October’s theme for the DC Community Fanworks submission is Halloween in Metropolis! Whether you’re whipping up some Halloween-inspired fanart, or if you’re prepping your best DC cosplay for Halloween night, we want to see what you got! Have a fun costume for the big night? Want to draw Supes dressing up as Batman for Halloween? It’s all fair game–submit your pics right here in this thread, starting on October 1!

14 Likes

Ooooo I am READYYYY …

10 Likes

Same!

31MXQfz

10 Likes

Halloween in Metropolis, you say…ok! I think I can scare something up!

10 Likes

I can just see it now, Superman vs. The Scarecrow on Halloween night!

:halloween_superman: :scarecrowlaughhqtas:

8 Likes

WOOO! As Chris of 3C Films would say, its “SPOOK YA MAMA SEASON”. :jack_o_lantern:
■■■■ Halloween Hit GIF - ■■■■ Halloween Hit Pumpkin - Discover & Share GIFs
Halloween Dog GIFs | Tenor

8 Likes

“Halloween in Metropolis”, you say? Hmm…:thinking:

Well, I’m sure Ruin would have some plans. Because he likes to ruin things, you see.

Harley Quinn Rimshot GIF

Thank you! :wave:t2: Please direct all tips to Dr. Emil Hamilton, if you’d be so kind.

SN: Ruin’s identity was revealed over 15 years ago, so its not a spoiler at this point. :wink:

SN 2: If when you’re out to Trick or Treat, never eat the candy corn Ruin hands out.

Heck, pass on candy corn in general. Lewis Black would approve of your doing so.

SN 3: Greg Rucka had a pretty spiffy run on Adventures of Superman from 2004-2006, wherein he wrote tales starring Ruin. The issues aren’t digitally available yet, but they’re easy finds on eBay and in back issue bins, so check 'em out. :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

Awesome™:halloween_superman:

Already have some ideas.

4 Likes

11 Likes

@storyteller91
love it!!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

My favorite time of year is Halloween and Fall time.
Can’t wait to see everyone’s Halloween fan work. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

When I saw this month’s theme, I thought it would be funny to see Bizarro trick or treating…… but I changed it to be “Treat And Trick”
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses:

I think this is the fastest drawing I’ve done.
I think it sucks, but it was fun to try.

13 Likes

I think its really good

5 Likes

Awe thank you :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I love this! Thanks for sharing your spooky art!

6 Likes

Amazing work, as always!

6 Likes

If I talk like Bizarro, you may get a wrong idea with feeling hurt, so I’m talking normal, really love it, it’s the best Bizarro art I’ve ever seen! :grinning:

6 Likes

Thank you @Jitsu @Reaganfan78
:hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

2 words or less. Consistently Outstanding.

4 Likes

@storyteller91
Looks awesome™:+1:. Nice Worlds Finest Costumes.

@bigblock66
Looks awesome™:+1:. Great spooky background. And Bizarro looks great.

2 Likes