October's Community Member of the Month: TheRonarchy!

Thank you, (voice deepens like Ra’s Al Ghul) Master De-tec-tive.

10 Likes

@TheRonarchy!! :raised_hands: Hi! I know we’ve only crossed paths a few times, but I can say I’m glad you’re here w/ us and it’s been fun learning more about you. Congratulations!! :tada: :purple_heart:

Great picks, too! I’m happy to see Strange Adventures. A grab bag was actually how I came across a pair of random issues of Blackest Night. Like you w/ that GL, I had NO clue what was going on :laughing: but I enjoyed it.

13 Likes

congratulations, @TheRonarchy! a fellow Class of '89 alum!

anigif_enhanced-8899-1403569757-12

and wow, a single set of comics with a Knightfall issue and GL #49! that was a bargain :laughing:

7 Likes

That’s a great gif from the movie! That’s in the museum paint scene right?

7 Likes

good eye!

7 Likes

Thank you! Super glad to be here!

I’m glad to return the favor after learning about you two months ago. You had some great comic picks that are now saved in my DCU Infinite app. Also, Wonder Woman is an all-time character. In Justice League #20 (New 52), Batman reveals to Superman his League member specific Emergency Boxes designed to take them down if they go rogue. He shows Clark the Wonder Woman box and it’s empty. Batman says, “You’re the box” to Superman. That’s the only thing that has a chance against her.

That’s high praise.

This is the magic of DC Comics! Neither of us had any idea what was going on, but it was also cool, we just had to know. So we followed the rabbit down into Wonderland and met Jervis Tetch and everyone. It is such a great place to be. Glad you’re here, too.

11 Likes

Thanks! I love that user name, by the way!

No cheese, that box was priceless! I was too young to understand everything that was going on, but all the comics hooked me good. I do wish I kept that GL, just for personal display… but it’s also worth a little more than the $1.99 cover price. Heh heh.

13 Likes

This is great! Nice to share in the hobby with learning our origin stories.

11 Likes

Welcome to the family @jabezcreed.57812 !!!

7 Likes

This is a really great list of recommendations, @TheRonarchy ! I’m always glad to see another Hal Jordan fan. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thank you for stopping by and staying a while! Welcome to one of the greatest communities on the Internet!

11 Likes

Thank you for that! I hope everyone has as much fun reading the picks as I did my first time.

You do great work around these parts. Especially with those Mixtape Mondays! Always a Brightest Day around here!

13 Likes

congratulations!

10 Likes

Welcome to DCC @jabezcreed.57812

Dccomics D Clogo GIF - Dccomics D Clogo Super Batman Dc - Discover & Share GIFs

9 Likes

Congrats @TheRonarchy
:sunglasses::+1:t2::hugs:

10 Likes

Thank you! :batparrot:

11 Likes

Congratulations again, @TheRonarchy. Hope you enjoyed your month in the spotlight!

11 Likes

I never said congratulations to the October’s Community Member of the month. I hesitated because I did not know @TheRonarchy. For whatever reason, our paths never crossed. But I should not have let that stop me.

9 Likes

Thank you, sir! It was an awesome month!

10 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and for stopping by! Our paths are crossing now. And it’s a pretty great community for such an occurrence to happen.

10 Likes