October's Community Member of the Month: TheRonarchy!

Thank you! Enjoy the reads!

11 Likes

Thank you!

11 Likes

Thank you! I love that Batman Boogie!

11 Likes

Thank you!

11 Likes

In the next Matt Reeves Batman movie, he goes to the Iceberg Lounge to see Ozzie and it plays out like in the first movie. He busts up the twins coming in, fights goons on the stairs, he throws the metal bat at Kenzie’s face… and then he sees clubbers watching and looking impressed and joins a small group with dancing the Batusi. He’s so into it, he gets distracted.

Penguin walks up, “Yo, sweetheart! Lookin’ for me?”

Batman stops. The clubbers look on, waiting for the answer. Batman half smiles and says, “No.”

13 Likes

Congrats @TheRonarchy!! :raised_hands:

This is literally so cool :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Yeah man! Not even metaphorically, dude!

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations @TheRonarchy! :partying_face:

party

9 Likes

@TheRonarchy :partying_face: :tada:

x912

8 Likes

Congratulations on the recognition and honor, @TheRonarchy! I also remember seeing a movie at the Drive-In when I was very, very young and it has stuck with me all these years. Your Batman tattoo looks fantastic - any thoughts of putting the Green Lantern logo on the other arm?

I’ve read four of your recommendations/selections before (Strange Adventures, Batman from the New 52, Green Lantern: Rebirth and Blackest Night) but look forward to getting into the rest of them.

Enjoy the month long celebration of you and your love of all things DC! Congratulations again - it is well deserved!

12 Likes

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐒!!! @TheRonarchy !!

Great picks!!! Hence the pics lol. I love your selections. All great, plus, a rare bonus. Some I’m not positive I’ve ever read? I forgot (I always did this b4 reading orders were actually on here for some) that I used to read all of the crossovers involved in an issue first. Then go back & clean up the stand-alone’s & self contained storylines. I don’t do that anymore lol. But, I don’t know exactly which ones I didn’t finish, concerning the non-crossover involved issues? Two of your GL picks reminded me I needed to clean up both of those.

Also. Sincerely,
Congratulations,
Capo :magic_wand::zap::sparkles::dizzy:

10 Likes

Thanks! It hasn’t been easy keeping this thing around, but I’m glad to still have it! It also carved a soft spot for Zsasz as a rogue.

11 Likes

Thanks!

That gif is so beautiful and DC nerdy! I love it.

11 Likes

Thank you for that. I LOVE your user name!!

10 Likes

Thank you, @FelixLeiter!

I have plans on making my arm a sleeve of smaller tattoos. In the end, I want the Green Lantern symbol, the Star Sapphire symbol, and the Stephanie Brown Batgirl symbol.

Enjoy the rest of the list. Your recs last month were awesome. Hawkman is a great hero, and was easily one of my favorites in the New 52 Justice League of America. Shoutout to Sweet Tooth. I searched for Lemire’s Trillium for my list, but it worked out because there were a lot of good choices already. Thanks for your list!

12 Likes

Thanks, Capo! I appreciate the pics for the picks!

That is some dedication to all of the great work that goes into DC Comics! I need to be better about all of it, because there are so many great stories out there. And it only works to weave a richer DC Universe!

If you get down to reading those books and want someone to bounce thoughts off of, my messages are open!

11 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I borrow this gif, it’s yummy!

9 Likes

Yeah no problem!

9 Likes

Sounds awesome!!! Probably take u up on that…ty btw!!

6 Likes

Congrats @TheRonarchy! :tada:

8 Likes