Welcome, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Obscurity of DC’s nineteenth Ultr-Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
WHISTLE & HOUND!!!
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+
Number of Books: 1
Description from dc.com: WHISTLE: A NEW GOTHAM CITY HERO | DC (it’s too long of a description lol)
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- How do you think Willow’s relationship and struggles with her mom help to shape her into the upstanding person she is throughout the series?
- Do you like Willow’s relationship with Garfield? How do you think their different views of Gotham bring them together? Explain.
- Throughout the story, we see Willow befriending (and defriending) some of Gotham’s most notorious criminals, such as Riddler and Poison Ivy. How did you like the reimaginations of these dangerous villains and their demonstrations of friendliness? Explain.
- E. Nigma calls Willow his “protege.” Throughout part 3 of the story, we can see Willow’s relationships with her friends faltering, just like E’s. Do you think E was trying to shape her into another version of him, or was it just a coincidence? Something else? Explain.
- How do you feel about Willow getting powers? Did you like the powers Willow got? Explain.
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!