Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 90 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 15+
Number of Issues: 5
Description from dc.fandom.com: The Antagon was a force of nature, considered to be the “dark side” of the Red, the elemental force that governs all animal life, including humans.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Why do you think Stone – or as Buddy so ignorantly called him, the Indian – decided to awaken Antagon, especially if he couldn’t hurt anyone in his dormant state?
- Why do you think B’wana Beast succumbed to Antagon’s calls, when the other heroes were immune?
- The Animal Masters banished Antagon ten-million years ago, but they trapped him in a cocoon on Earth. Why do you think the Animal Masters allowed Antagon to stay on Earth, despite knowing its danger?
- Unlike most supervillains, Antagon doesn’t seem to have any reason to be evil, yet it chooses a life of villainy anway. Do you think this makes Antagon more compelling, or less compelling? Explain.
- Why do you think Buddy was so quick to forget about Antagon after their first meeting?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!