Obscurity of DC and Justice League Book Club Presents: Metamorpho Madness Marathon (Part 2) - May 29

Hello, @ObscurityofDCClub and @JusticeLeagueBookClub!

You’ve read Metamorpho Madness , now get ready to watch it (again)!

Rex Mason, aka Metamorpho, wants you to click here for more!

What we’re watching:

• Batman: The Brave and The Bold S1, episode 6: “Enter the Outsiders” and episode 21: “Duel of the Double Crossers!”
  • Young Justice S3, E10: Exceptional Human Beings

Note: We will be taking a five minute break in between each episode, so everyone can stretch, get a snack and get set-up for the next episode’s take on our favorite elemental superhero!

When we’re watching: Sunday, May 29th, at 5 PM Pacific/8 PM Eastern.

Where we’re commenting: In this thread , and at the above date and time. :point_up:t2:

How we’re watching: The above listed episodes are available on physical and digital media, while streaming on HBO Max.

However you choose to flex with Metamorpho, please be ready to push Play when the clock strikes your time. :play_or_pause_button: :watch:

@Vroom and I hope to see you :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: here, this coming Sunday!
:dc: :justice_league_book_club:

5 Likes

Hey @Jurisdiction! Have you read Gilbert Hernandez’s Metamorpho appearances in Birds of Prey Vol. 1?

1 Like

I haven’t yet, but I’ll be sure to check it out!

1 Like

Five minutes
!

2 Likes

Let’s press play guys!

I watched my device. i might be ahead.

1 Like

zontarr jr. doesn’t care for Bwana’s abomination of nature

1 Like

pretty good mixture of CGI and traditional animation

1 Like

I like the art style

2 Likes

Guys my hbo max keeps crashing and my wifi is cutting out. I can’t believe I’m about to say this, and I’m so ashamed but I can’t partake in the WAL. I’m sure @Vroom is on his way and will host for you all. I’m so sorry guys.

1 Like

needs an apostrophe in the sign - intentional?

2 Likes

I can pinch hit if necessary

2 Likes

Outsiders!

3 Likes

Hey, everybody! Sorry to be late (its been a very long weekend), but I’m here now.

@Jurisdiction Sorry you couldn’t stick with us. You’re always here in spirit! :hugs:

1 Like

zontarr jr. foresees mind control at play

2 Likes

Katana’s got my back.

1 Like

Rex has mine.

Although, R. Lee Ermey’s Wildcat is a close second.

1 Like

I like this take on Katana. This Black Lightning as well.

2 Likes

I would advise not getting killed by her.

2 Likes

Agree. Seems to be before they had any inkling Katanna would be in movies or B.L. would have his own series

2 Likes