Nicolas Cage Wants to Play Egghead In The Batman Sequels

Nope, anything but. He’s a talented actor and director.

…and again, he was The Bomb in Phantoms. :grin:

hears Jay say “Word! Phantoms like a mother!”, while Silent Bob smiles and nods, nearby

@Jurisdiction The more i think about it, the more I’m liking the idea of Affleck as Hitman.

2 Likes

Cage was supposed to play Superman at one point so he deserves a role in something DC. May I suggest that he play Hush. That character would be a good fit for his acting style. I’m not a huge fan of his but I do like a lot of his work.

5 Likes

That’s a great idea!

4 Likes

That’d be a nice one-liner lol.

Then Batgirl drops in at the police station and delivers The Condiment King, while they’re on lunchbreak

2 Likes

He is Clark in Teen Titans go to the Movies

4 Likes

Ben Affleck kinda gave the finger (figure of speech, for those who’ll take it literally) and quit. I don’t think he wants anything to do with DC anymore

2 Likes

Didn’t know that. Thx

2 Likes

well that’s why it’s my “dream” role

5 Likes

Nicholas Cage as a Batman villain sounds wonderful to me. I want to live in the world where that happens.

5 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

Flipping the script here a bit, but just wanted to put this out here:

A younger era Ray Liotta as Harvey Dent/Two Face maybe?

5 Likes

He could totally play Gordon now at his age lol.

4 Likes

his volatility would be perfect! excellent choice

3 Likes

IKR? 80s/early 90s era Liotta totally fits Reeves’ current vision on B’Man. Especially the Two Face gangster side of Harvey.

4 Likes

If they’re happy doing four hours of make-up a day on Colin Farrell, why not just digitally de-age Mr. Liotta in every shot, particularly if he winds up as (a digitally-enhanced) Two-Face. Agree that his screen characters make him a good fit.

2 Likes

I think it would work,although he is not the actor he once was

2 Likes

If only good old Nick came into the forums to respond to this thread :sob:

Missed opportunity!!

4 Likes

YES. :raised_hands:

4 Likes

After hearing about Robert Pattinson coming into the forums and lurking, I’ve just been like :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: there must be others!

5 Likes

IKR? Especially when I see the ‘verified’ tag next to their name I be like

:smile:

5 Likes