Nicolas Cage Wants to Play Egghead In The Batman Sequels

i kind of want him to just play himself. Egghead’s less flamboyant and weird

Batman: word is Nicolas Cage is in town
Gordon: my god

8 Likes

What if he played an Egghead who stole a prototype Superman suit, and wore it as he fought Batman?

At least he could finally wear that suit after 26 years (and change, depending on whenever “The Batman: Eggsecute Gotham” hits theaters).

6 Likes

What do you think would be a good role for him besides Egghead?

4 Likes

Wow, Egghead was originally made for the 1966 TV series, much like King Tut & Bookworm.:flushed:
That would be interesting to see a classic villain being brought back as a deadly villain for Batman.

Hope they add me as Bookworm! :grin: I can always close a book on Batman with a two final words…The End.
giphy

6 Likes

What do all of you think of Nicholas Cage as Ras Al Ghul?

2 Likes

Bad.

No, not that bad. Ghul is a very calm and collected person. Cage is best at somebody who can go crazy with mostly sane moments amidst the craziness. If not for being the wrong Rhas I think he could do Ubu.

2 Likes

Maybe the ratcatcher?

2 Likes

I have found his perfect role-

The Spectre.

3 Likes

He then could be marvel and DC‘s Spirit of vengeance. You’re a genius.

3 Likes

Toss on a hair piece (as Cage did for the GR movies), and he might make for a good Hitman.

Your thoughts, @Jurisdiction?

3 Likes

I don’t think so tbh. Cage (IMO) is better playing crazy people, emotionless people, or funny people. He could play a good Defenestrator but I don’t think Hitman would be right for Cage

5 Likes

Maybe.

I do know that he played normal fellers in Guarding Tess, Leaving Las Vegas, The Rock, Con Air and The Family Man (among others).

Toss in that regularity with some GR-level energy for when the stuff hits the fan and I could see it working.

In any event, it’d likely be better than whatever his latest DTV effort is. :slight_smile:

On another note, who’s your dream actor to play Hitman?

3 Likes

I believe that’s actually in my bio but I could be wrong

3 Likes

I was wrong. My dream actor for Hitman would probably be Ben Affleck

4 Likes

This reminds me of Michael Jackson making it known he wanted to be Mr. Freeze in the 1989 Batman film. There was just one small problem…

5 Likes

That would have been some interesting casting.

4 Likes

what was the problem?

2 Likes

The problem was that were never any plans to have Mr. Freeze in the 1989 Batman film

5 Likes

Interesting choice.

Also, always remember the following:

“Affleck was The Bomb in Phantoms.”

2 Likes

This “Interesting Choice” sounds like a poor actor.

3 Likes