News section

Oh how I missed this section. I was knocked off for 2 months. Could only read comics on my Apple TV app. I read Batman no mans land entire run, outstanding! Hi Josh , Rosie , RobertDeBeerO missed u guys/gals.

Hi josh, Joe Rose Meg and Eric, sorry I’ve been gone so long. I’ve been onsite every day. U added all those comics and I haven’t stopped since that day. I’m still loving all your articles. I just haven’t been on community since the day they added all those comics. I filled a notebook finding my own complete crossovers and storylines on top of the ones listed on here. I used to check to see if the full run was on here, now I just find a crossover and go and they always have every issue, it’s amazing. Just came back today to let everyone know I’m still alive,keep up the good work, I love your articles!!!

2 Likes

I didn’t disappear again. I absolutely cannot stop reading the comics on here. I’ve been perusing the sites but haven’t commented in a while. Just had to say the where to start articles were incredible. Not a brag, but I almost didn’t look at em b/c I knew all the characters you selected so well my hubris lead me to believe there was nothing I hadn’t read on those particular characters. Boy, was I wrong. I was always aware of the red tornado storyline where he turns against the JL, but I never knew where to find it. It was such a great storyline. Also, the what’s next was awesome in those. I read a few of the Flash arcs u suggested, then saw the issue order for Geof johns’ entire run of The Flash. I read it all in one sitting, it was incredible. The other one that blew my mind was the war of the clans Arrow storyline. May not comment as much as I used to but I’m always checking out your info. Excellent work by your entire staff. If u ever do anymore of those I’ll check them out instantly, regardless of how well I think I know a particular character. Oh, and the Supergirl many happy returns storyline by Peter David u suggested, WOW!!!

1 Like

@djd187

I keep track of all the Start Reading articles in the

Support and feedback forum

Lastest entry is

Where to Start
Reading Shazam
Comics
Joshua Lapin-Bertone
July 24, 2019

Joshua actually thanked me in this thread.

His and other articles are starting to be added to the

Get to Know section of Browse Comics

Including

The Flash
The New Teen Titans
Supergirl
Superman
Wonder Woman

2 Likes

Turok

Awesome, thank u I will definitely get on those. I was wondering where they moved em to, actually I was wondering if they were still on here, so thank u for that info. I wanted to go back and find the trial of Barry Allen but I found it on fandom. W/o the articles I would’ve never thought of it on my own. Forgot the other one I really liked was the changing of the guard Kyle Rainer arc. I’d been reading about how major disaster killed Alexandra DeWitt in various comics for years. Finally got to delve into all the details of that. I really liked it besides the whole murder part. Supes had the mullet going in that one.

2 Likes

I gotta say the 5 Schway villains only 2 are in my top 5. I go

Inque
Shriek
Curare’
Spellbinder
Stalker

I had to dig this one out. Thank you for listing Donna & Terry as one of the worst DC couples. It’s bugged me forever to no end. I still read all the articles. Great job by all. This thread got buried, but I had to find it to thank u Joshua. I feel vindicated at last.

1 Like

Glad you liked @capo-mage ! Terry never bugged me as much as he did other people, but some aspects of that relationship did not age well…like him blaming her for not finishing his term paper

2 Likes

:joy: That’s awesome.

1 Like