News section

Wolfman/Perez article was great. YJ easter eggs always great. I was upset, I tried to read the Green Lantern/Johns article & it wouldn’t open. Was looking forward to it.

1 Like

Thanks for being our biggest cheerleader. OH man…it’s been weeks since I’ve seen the Hank and Dawn episode. I’ll go back and take a look, but I don’t have any insde knowledge on who it would be.
Sorry the GL article won’t open. Hopefully will next time.

1 Like

Thank u Joshua & crew. I know you’re busy, so just wondered if u knew offhand about that poster in the bar? I got the Johns article to open just now. I read it maybe 20-30mins b4 this post. Thanks for the layout on the Superman order. I saw all the additions & almost created a thread to ask if anyone could give me any issues to prepare me for Reign of The Supermen & Superman vs the Elite. I own Superman vs the Elite, but I never knew which comic it was lifted from, if any? I always got my comics thru my local library branch b4 this app. Took a break on Superman a while back, b/c growing up in/near Cleveland as a DC fan, it was almost a birthright to read all things Superman. Having the Wolfman/ Perez TNTT run as well as Titans & the Outsiders ‘83 & 2011 by various artists is where I’ve spent most of my time as of late. Love all the new articles btw. Just read an ‘83 Outsiders return arc in the ‘2011 issues ,so those articles & the Brion/ Geo-Force articles were perfect timing for me.

1 Like

2003 Outsiders Vroom caught that for me. I’ve been putting 2011 everywhere promoting it. Oops. It’s so good tho, wasn’t expecting it to be this good after Wolfman/Perez’s run I didn’t think anything would be interesting after that masterpiece, Titans wise. I read every issue of TNTT & Titans on here & all great. Except the 2003 which I’m 30+ issues into right now.

The Halo article was great, just finished it. I literally just watched requiem for a scarlet speedster 2 days ago. As I’ve said b4, I’ve seen every episode of that show in the 40X’s range. It never gets old. I’ve only read ‘83 Batman & the Outsiders & 2011’s The Outsiders. So idk the connection between Halo & Kobra at the beginning of that Brave & Bold episode. I remember the Kobra leader remarking how Halo was once their virgin queen. I wondered what he meant by that. Now it makes sense. I hope they put the rest of the Outsiders up on here eventually. I can’t wait to read them now. I do remember her joining the Kobra cult in ‘83’s Outsiders, & her dad accusing her of faking amnesia & hurting her mother by running away constantly. Plus her & her bf committing their crimes in glimpses of a flashback. I’m hoping that Looker joins YJ3 too. I loved that character in ‘83’s Outsiders.

2003’s Outsiders idk why I keep thinking it’s 2011?

1 Like

Flashbacks to the live action GL movie?

1 Like

Hey djd are you going to join us for the Batman Forever watchalong?

1 Like

87benlewis
I can’t do Wals, it sucks. My phone freezes when I’m on my iPad on this site. I can’t access Google or the site. It just does the “spinning circles, trying to load thing” the whole time. I have to do every post w/o being able to double check on facts or spelling of characters names etc. Luckily, the 30+ yrs I’ve put into DC is paying off for me in that respect.

Joshua & crew. The Batfan article was great!, was so awesome to see Orphan on YJ3 today. I’ll put a “Spoiler” right here just in case, even tho it’s usually just me on here. Can’t wait for the easter eggs & recap articles on these 3 episodes. The Steve Lombard sports show reference was sweet. Even mentioned Victor Stone as a top prospect playing at “Hank Heywood” high school. The characters in these 3 were unbelievable. I can’t wait to discuss all the additions on the official YJ3 thread for these 3 episodes. Between the characters & name drops, I couldn’t have been more excited.

Thanks DJD! Sorry you’re having connection issues!
OH MY GOSH…I’m loving the Easter eggs…I’m having to put 3 times the amount of work into these than I did the TITANS ones (no offense to Titans)…but it’s worh it! I love wealth of stuff they bring in! I probably won’t mention Steve this time around since I spotlighted him as an Easter egg a few weeks ago…but between the baby party…Orphan…Vic Stone…my head is spinning!

1 Like

I was in the comics section for 8 days straight. The content they put on here is incredible. I’ve done nothing but watch the YJ3 eps, read news, & comics. All great articles. Read em all. This is my 1st day back to community b/c I literally couldn’t stop reading the new comics. I might’ve missed it, but Bradley “Bash” Bashford was in the diner when Victor was being celebrated for his performance in the football game. I don’t remember seeing that mentioned in your easter eggs section. I’ll check again tho.

Never mind. Just checked, that was the 7-9 easter eggs section. The new one isn’t up yet. I should’ve known better lol. I’m sure u caught Bradley Bashford, they made it pretty obvious in that scene. Pretty cool tho. They went “a way back” for that character.

I sent the 10-13 Easter eggs to my editor a few hours ago and good old Bash is the first one on the list! I actually remember Greg Weisman and co gleefully telling us about him during the press roundtable at San Diego Comic Con 2017. It gave me a good excuse to read his first app again, which was hilarious

1 Like

That’s awesome. It would be a dream to be in a scenario where Weisman is giving out inside info. to ya’. Then see it actually occur.

Just saw The Batman is coming. Just got glitch figured out. Gershon is my favorite depiction of Catwoman. Ming Na wen as Ellen Yin, Adam West!!!, Grey Griffin. Been advocating for this show 4 ever awesome news. Thank u.

Djd!!! I was getting worried about ya bud. Hadn’t seen you round the message boards in a while. Glad to hear you were just neck deep in comic books.

2 Likes

Hey RobertDeBerro
Thanks for the concern. I was knocked off, then deleted apps ,& reinstalled, & it works even better now. I checked comics & got stuck, cuz I couldn’t believe all the great ones added. Great to hear from u as well!!!

It’s insane how much good stuff got added to the comics section. I’m so glad they aren’t going to remove any titles anytime soon, I’m stuck in Batman eternal and there’s so many titles I want to get to.

1 Like

RobertDeBeero likewise my friend. I read so many it might be a record. Still nowhere near reading everything I want to. So many good ones on here.