New Trailer for Shazam! Fury of the Gods

The time for Shazam! Fury of the Gods is nearly here! Check out this brand new trailer, and let us know what you’re most excited to see in the movie!

The stage is set, and the Shazamily is ready to take on one of their greatest threats yet–the Daughters of Atlas. Will Billy Batson and his newly formed crew stop this powerful force? Jump into Shazam! Fury of the Gods when it releases on March 17!

17 Likes

I love the incorporation of Started from the Bottom by Drake! This trailer looks so damn good, March 17th can’t come fast enough! :sob::fire:

8 Likes

Same, love that song–very stoked for Shazam, can’t wait to see what’s in store for us! :00_shazam:

7 Likes

So excited for this.
I mean, I still want a Darla Saves Christmas movie, but this will do in the meantime…

9 Likes

Love that they advertised the comics at the end of the trailer. More of this, please!

12 Likes

Last year The Batman, this year Shazam! This is going to be a great movie to see on my Birthday, can’t wait!:smiley:

SHAZAM! :00_shazam:

8 Likes

Sounds like you’re going to have a great birthday!

8 Likes

They seem to be doing that more and more. They did the same thing with the black Adam trailer.

7 Likes

PASS on the Drake music. Looks okay.

6 Likes

Not enough Darla action! :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Yes. Too bad they linked to dc.com and not DCUI.

6 Likes

I was hoping we would get more Mary Marvel but I guess we’re not getting that since all the other Captain Marvels are getting depowered, bummer.

8 Likes

Looks Shazawesome™:00_shazam:

Can’t wait

8 Likes

oooooops.

4 Likes

Hey @Jitsu - any chance we get an invite to this premiere as well like we did for Black Adam? Because that was awesome to attend!

The first Shazam! is my favorite comic book/superhero movie of all-time so I’ve been looking forward to this for a while. The action scenes look great, looks like a lot of heart, action and comedy in this (which is what made the first one work so well IMO) and with the same director and cast back, plus some new villains, this looks fantastic. Can’t wait to see it.

5 Likes

Agreed. DCUI needs more visibility and these DCEU trailers are the perfect place to drive engagement to the community from.

6 Likes

Welcome to DCUI @jordnjnes! :smiley:

5 Likes

This second installment to the franchise looks fantastic! Have always loved the casting of Zach Levi as BB/CaptM and I’m super pumped to see the entire Shazam Fam in action. Woot-Woot!
:00_shazam: :00_shazam: :00_shazam:

6 Likes

I dug it. The first trailer showcased a little more of the humor, and this one seems to sell more of the high stakes/drama, looks like it’ll be well balanced in that way. Definitely going to see this in the theater opening weekend. :smiley:

4 Likes

Taking a second to applaud the craftmanship of this pun … :clap:

I’m also stoked for the new movie. I really enjoyed the first as someone who’d never delved into the Captain Marvel series. I think the casting was perfect so I’m excited to see everyone back at it!

4 Likes