New Doom Patrol Season Three Trailer Via HBO Max Released Today

7 Likes

Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx and Mr. @biff_pow

3 Likes

Just caught up with Titans last week, looks like this is my sign to now start DP. :scream:

2 Likes

DP is sooo much fun @staticshocks. You’ll love it. :dp_butterfly: :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

I knew as soon as I saw their group dynamic (and Negative Man) in Titans that I’d be a fan. I’ll start tonight!

3 Likes

As usual, Rita barely appears. :frowning_face: I have a feeling that’s going to be par for the course this coming season.

2 Likes

We’ll def see a ton of the ever-awesome Rita this season @patterson65.37405. :smiley: :+1:

Bonus- she’s probably going to be even better at using her meta-powers as well!:+1:

3 Likes

I hope you’re right. She is, after all, the prettiest lady in the DC Universe (well, other than Batgirl, of course). :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:smiley: :hugs: :00_batgirl:

3 Likes

I love the picture of Batgirl as your avatar. That’s from DC Superhero Girls, right?

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

It’s BG in her Young Justice themed duds from DCSHGs season 2.

2 Likes

Such a cute design. You have good taste in avatars.

2 Likes

Well, thank you again! :+1:

IKR? I just love her look here.

3 Likes

Agreed here as well- April Bowlby is sooo beautiful!

April_Bowlby_Mug
:star_struck:

4 Likes

It is my hope to meet her one day at a convention and get an autograph (and a kiss if I’m lucky :heart: :heart:).

2 Likes

Welp, I def hope this happens for you @patterson65.37405. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks. It would be a great video (and the people in this forum will be the first to see it).

2 Likes

Woo-Hoo! Def wanna’ see that!

3 Likes

:white_heart: !!!

x1504

News from #AboveTheFold89 is like :
x1503

x1505

2 Likes

Doom patrol fits this kind of wacky/zany tone like a glove. What I can’t understand is why James Gunn tried to do the same thing with suicide squad :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like