New Doom Patrol Season Three Trailer Via HBO Max Released Today

I LOVE this show! It’s so much weird fun. DC is really doing a great job with the streaming shows.

1 Like

Agreed @puckster73.46612. :+1:

2 Likes

Given my two favorite groups of Doom Patrol opponents are appearing this season (the Brotherhood of Evil and the Brotherhood of Dada, rebranded the Sisterhood of Dada going by the trailer), I am looking forward to this season even more than I was! And it was great seeing Rita in her vintage fashions. I just think women look prettier in fashions from the "Mad Men era. Of course, as incredibly lovely as April Bowlby is, my favorite DC actress is Diane Guerrero. I just think she is so incredibly gorgeous.

1 Like

Hoping for Ambush Bug

2 Likes

Agreed! :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m super pumped for the new season! Doom Patrol came out as a surprise favorite for me. In fact, I’d go as far as to say it’s the best DC Universe-produced show and I’ve fallen in love with it. I’m excited to see more of this story (especially on HBOMax-level budget)!

Funny anecdote, I actually got my dad hooked to this show too. I don’t know what I was thinking getting him to sit down with me to watch it (I had already seen the first season when I asked him to join me), and boy was it awkward at times. But, overall, its been a fun bonding experience where we both just embrace and enjoy the weird. In fact, he sent me the trailer before I had even realized it dropped. Excited for more of this show and more bonding with him!

3 Likes

:white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:

2 Likes

Sharing Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx’s sentiment here @OmniLad- I love that you and your Dad have a shared love of Doom P. :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :hugs: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Embrace the weird

3 Likes
2 Likes

Posts from Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx are like

2 Likes

x1509
x1506

x1216

x182 :smiley:

2 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I think it started around the DC Universe. Original series Doom Patrol - (Season 2) watch-along days with @ProActress and the StrangeSophisticatedCool #doom-patrol-club where I somehow took this Miss Jackson cut as one of my in a good Doom Patrol moodtypethangs.

Since then anytime I hear it, I sing :notes: Patrol :notes:, instead of Contol. :joy:

:nerd_face: so clean.

3 Likes

Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx’s wisdom is clear here, and now I’m totally vibing with it. From this point forward, Ms. Jackson’s song has now been re-titled ‘Patrol’.

54fee4f81b549924b488e18d97e82705
(pretty sure she’d be :sunglasses: with this :smiley:)

:notes:Got my own mind :notes:

:notes:I want to make my own decisions :notes:

:notes:When it has to do with my life, my life :notes:

:notes:I gotta’ be the one who’s on Patrol:notes:

#canon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ps. moving forward Danny’s gotta’ play the track’s chorus through the street’s loudspeakers whenever the Patrol stops by- it’s their walk up song now. :dp_butterfly: :smiley: :+1:

Paging Mr. @biff_pow :smiley:

5 Likes

Larry and Rita
A HBO Max presentation

4 Likes

Larry and Rita’s friendship is such a wonderful aspect of this series. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:
colorDCUIbw177
nm1

3 Likes

Your. Post. Is. Pure . . .
x1537

3 Likes