New DC Universe Live Action Show Suggestions

Cassandra Cain!!!(re think)

Legion of super-heroes

Jason Todd / Red Hood and the Outlaws ??

3 Likes

Jack Ryder show

1 Like

Krypton Season 3!!!

2 Likes

I always liked Wildstormā€™s Tranquility.

Forget all my other suggestions, the only show I want added is Krypton season 3

Danny the Street needs to be a show. So many questions. So many more stories to tell there. Everyone who lives there has a backstory Iā€™d like to hear. Was Danny ever a human being ? If not where did they come from ? How long have they existed ? I so wish I could hear more of that story.

1 Like

The Question

Blue Beetle

Bat Family

2 Likes

The Question
Blue Beetle (Jaime)
Booster Gold and Blue Beetle (Ted)
Red Hood (and the Outlaws)
Red Arrow/Arsenal (if not Red Hood)
Iā€™ll say Blue Devil even though Iā€™m not caught up on ST
Vixen
Birds of Prey
Plastic Man
Zatanna, Dr. Fate, or Deadman
Justice Society (though Stargirl is probably covering that)
Wildcat (if not Justice Society)
Mister Terrific
Dakotaverse (Static, Hardwaren Icon and Rocket)

No, I donā€™t expect any or all of those.

2 Likes

A Green Arrow DCU style show would be great. Comic accurate suit. Goatee. A relationship with Dinah. No Felicity.

1 Like

I was thinking a Black Canary show instead, actually.

2 Likes

Booster gold and mister terrific

2 Likes

Etrigan!

Like the scripting for Arrow, there would be gratuitous flashbacks (to Camelot).

1 Like

Red Hood and the Outlaws TV show with this cast:
Curran Walters as Red Hood
Anna Diop as Starfire
Dacre Montgomery as Arsenal

2 Likes

Live action batman beyond would be pretty sweet. Or jsa would just as sweet

1 Like

I think we all can agree thatā€™s its about time we got a new batman animated series its been to long. Plus I this DC show make spinoff series from the young justice show in my opinion because there are so many characters and more to come in the future. I think the first idea should be red hood and outlaws series, and a Nightwing series

1 Like

Metal Men! CGI has advanced enough to make it possible. The characters are obscure enough draw interest from several demographics and the rate at which Artificial Intelligence is growing, the themes are relevant.

I want a bat family show. They probably canā€™t do a live action Batman because of the DCEU but definitely have him in it. As well as Brenton thwaites and curran Walters in there respective roles. As well as the other two Robbins, Alfred, maybe batwoman. anyone else want this???

3 Likes

Batman Beyond

4 Likes