New DC Universe Live Action Show Suggestions

Blue Devil

I think it should star Ian Ziering as a sort of spin off from Swamp Thing. Maybe even do 1 season (10 episodes) and lead it into something else. It would be a cool concept to do 1 and done seasons of certain characters. Then each show could introduce the next character for a show.

1 Like

The question

2 Likes

The question. Would be nice. a show with Tim Drake( Robin) and Cassandra Cain (Batgirl )fighting against Lady Shiva. Would be amazing And A Nightwing show would definitely be great too

2 Likes

Elongated Man done in a Moonlighting style.

wow a moonlight reference well done

1 Like

I think Kate Spencer/Manhunter would be a great choice for a gritty, street level show that you could do on a reasonable budget. I’d also love to see Peter Milligan’s take on Human Target (the Vertigo series) done as a series.

1 Like

Hawk & Dove
Vixen
Spoiler
Justice League Dark

2 Likes

I’d love to see a Firestorm live action series.

1 Like

Hawk & Dove

Blue Devil

Metropolis starring Brandon Routh

Death in the Family mini series

Catwoman in Rome with Tabitha from Gotham

1 Like

Booster Gold

3 Likes

Jonah Hex

4 Likes

Spoiler & Robin

Deathstroke

Nightwing

Constantine

1 Like

HellBlazer (Constantine but different name because it’s been used in many films.) I’d like to see a Horror or thriller type show with some comedy.

1 Like

Since WB is unlikely to pick it up. A Question and Helena B Huntress show.

No denying crime dramas sell.might as well leverage the genre.

1 Like

Scrubs, all of you. You are scrubs! But no seriously my suggestion would be a scrubs like show with 2 superheroes learning to be super heroes, but it shows the lighter side. Like have aquaman need help and one of the characters ends up with a love sick octopus stuck to him/her, have arrow be the Perry character, the question as the janitor, it would be a great change of pace show and you could have other characters cameo easily.

An icon tv show with each season being a different time period

1 Like

Or each episode have flashback to younger years like with arrow

1 Like

An animal man tv show would be great as well following swamp thing

A Freedom Fighters tv show would be awesome I think

Blue beetle

1 Like