New Batman White Knight Sequel: Beyond white Knight

This month we will have a return to the universe of Batman: White knight in a new version of Batman Beyond.

2 Likes

PS: I just realized it would be extremely fun if they introduce Selina by having her pick Bruce up from Prison.

2 Likes

While I loved Batman: White Knight (a modern classic Batman mini, in my four eyes), I haven’t finished Curse of the White Knight or read the Harley mini, so this will likely be a DCUI read for me.

1 Like

Both are great.

1 Like

I like what I’ve read of COTWK. Other books have continually taken precedent, and keep pushing back my completion of it. I’ll finish it, though…some day. :wink:

Harley looks good, but it isn’t a priority for me. I’d sooner prioritize Beyond The White Knight over it.

1 Like

Personally, I can’t say anything because I have to read things in order when it comes to series like this so I would not be able to skip.

1 Like

51TSkd-1u8L
cover released (Image taken from Amazon)…wait a miniute…

synopsis: A lot can change in 10 years, especially in Gotham! Batman, a.k.a. Bruce Wayne, may be behind bars, but the real criminals are still out there. Gotham Motors CEO Derek Powers has seized control of the Wayne family’s assets and is using them to transform the GTO and the city they’ve sworn to protect. Crime is down, but at what cost? A new Batman has emerged in Powers’s city, and only Bruce is fully aware of the dangers to come. It’s time to destroy the mantle for good, but he’ll need one of his forgotten sons’ help to do so. Enter Jason Todd…the first Robin?! In this thrilling sequel to the blockbuster comic book hits Batman: White Knight and Batman: Curse of the White Knight, writer/artist Sean Murphy invites the audience to go beyond the Gotham they know to discover an engrossing new take on the city and its heroes. Welcome to Neo-Gotham and the world of Beyond the White Knight!
…HOLY ALTERNATE TIMELINES BATMAN JASON TODD WAS THE FIRST ROBIN! (in White Knight) that actually makes more sense.

I started a discussion thread for this series and am looking forward to discussing it. :Batman Beyond The White Knight Discussion Thread (Spoiler Warning)