New Badges! Posting an Emoji, "Completing Tutorials" Fixed, and More!

Greetings, friends!

You may have noticed in the past week that we have added some shiny new badges to the mix! We hope you like them :grin: We’re also excited to announce some fixes to previous badges, Completed Your Team Training and Welcome To The Justice League!

If you have previously completed our tutorial and advanced tutorial with @Kelex, and are not seeing your badge, please let us know in the comments below.

Which badge are you the fondest of? What badge do you want to see next? Let us know in the comments below!

36 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

8 Likes

Hi, Kelex! No help needed now, just giving you a shout-out. :robotman_dp:

11 Likes

Hi, @Applejack. Will badges like Master Detective and Tech Hero be restored?

8 Likes

Yeah, I lost my Master Detective badge awhile ago. At least I’ve still got my Riddler Badge!

4 Likes

I lost my tech brain badge.
I completed the Kelex tutorials and I don’t have a badge.
I’ve read the community guidelines multiple times and I don’t have the badge.
1:45pm 5/19/2020

5 Likes

I found it was quite the conversation between Kelex and I in being welcomed to the Justice League. :laughing:
I too wondered about the Master Detective badge becoming the Resurrected Hero badge. :thinking:
Perhaps some wisdom from Kelex will do…
@Kelex wisdom

3 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: Nobody dies. It’s a rule. — Flash (#54)

7 Likes

The “Accessing the Network” badge is not working for me even though I have used the app on three different devices already.

3 Likes

They will! I’m curious about who is getting the correct badges before I restore those, as I don’t want them to be overwritten again. But you will see them again by end of week :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It will return, better than ever! (Okay, the same as ever, but it was pretty great the first time!)

4 Likes

Good to know, thanks for sharing! We’ll pass this along.

2 Likes

Curious! May I ask which devices? There are some rare exceptions, like Smart TVs, that will not trigger the badge.

2 Likes

@Applejack I have used an Apple Mac, IPhone, and an IPad.

I also used the app on an Xbox a couple of months ago.

2 Likes

Ahhhh! The iOS of it all may be the culprit. I believe it doesn’t recognize iPads, but given your use of a Laptop, iPhone, and Xbox, it does seem you should have been granted the badge.

Stay tuned!

2 Likes

Awesome

1 Like

I don’t know when this was introduced, but I LOVE that bookmarking a post now offers the option of alarms. Accidentally discovery in the Smiths Q&A thread!

1 Like

Is anyone else getting multiple Jimmy Olsen badges from every time they’ve ever posted a photo?

3 Likes

So far I’ve only received the one, at least today. Maybe it’s one that had disappeared for a minute like Master Detective?

1 Like

So I use DC Universe on my iPhone, Apple TV, and Mac. Should I be receiving the badge?

1 Like