New Badges! Posting an Emoji, "Completing Tutorials" Fixed, and More!

@TaimurDar Yes, I have received a couple of them today. :sweat_smile:
Also just noticed that even though I have also read through the community guidelines I seem to be missing the Play Fair badge. Seems also my Tech Brain has also disappeared. The team must be hard at work behind the scenes still. Nice work team in trying to keep up the pace with us. :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

They sure are, but this is fixed moving forward :sweat_smile: That was a fun one!

1 Like

You should have it now, let us know if it disappears on you!

1 Like

Technically, yes- it is dependent on a specific list of devices found here.

Nice to see the badges getting fixed. I’m fairly certain I qualify for these two:

• Accessing the Network
  • The Fastest Fan Alive

Seems that DCU disagrees though :slight_smile:

@moro thanks, definitely still working on getting the tweaks in place! What devices have you used to Access The Network?

Fastest Fan Alive is taking a bit of finessing because of the high volume of members that need to be granted simultaneously.

1 Like

iPhone XS Max, iPad Pro (forget the version), Windows PC and Apple TV (also no idea what version).

Take all the time you need; you guys rock :slight_smile:

That definitely sounds like you’ve earned it! We’ll keep digging in :slight_smile:

1 Like

:batman_hv_1: nice! I got a few new ones earlier today from things I completed long ago. Thanks!

1 Like

I was wondering why I received a couple badges again, that makes sense. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

How do you complete the Tutorials and Advanced Tutorials with @Kelex and where can is see all the badges we can obtain??

Thank You.

2 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @Kelex display help.

1 Like

@Kelex display help

1 Like

I can do many tasks, like: 1) Start a tutorial to show you all of the Community features 2) Roll 2d6 3) Recite a DC quote, or 4) Tell your fortune.

Please note: if you start a tutorial, please be sure to check your notifications to begin after inputting the command.

Give it a try:

@Kelex start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@Kelex roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@Kelex wisdom

:left_speech_bubble: Great Caesar’s Ghost! — Perry White
:left_speech_bubble: Once you choose hope, anything is possible. — Christopher Reeve

@Kelex fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

Just in case you missed it, you can reply to Kelex with the tutorial prompt it suggests in the comment above. It will trigger a tutorial through your direct messages, which you will notice by a green notification bubble on your profile icon :slight_smile: Hope this helps!

4 Likes

I’m missing some badges I’m missing Fair Play, Accessing the Network and The Fastest Man Alive.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! We’re doing some surgery on Fair Play, and Accessing the Network is VERY particular. What devices have you been using to access DC Universe?
As for Fastest Fan Alive, great news! That’s been updated for every user who has earned it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve also read the community guidelines multiple times and haven’t gotten the badge.

@Nightroia, did @Kelex have you read the guidelines when you did the tutorial?

That is how I received it. Reading the guidelines in the resources tab didn’t.

1 Like

Hi I’ve been using my PC, Android, Roku, Amazon Firestick and Amazon 4k Firestick and ty for fixing the other badges. :smiley: