Name the Character(s) Best Fit: Season 4

Your King demands BLOOD!

I think your Amber just demands not arguing with him.

1 Like

Is that a tie with at @Wildstorm-Jeff for my 1st win? Or is it still under review?

1 Like

Still under review. Sorry for disappearing, I had to do my online Geometry course for 4 hours. not joking.

1 Like

No problem take your time. I just was confused cuz I read it wrong.

1 Like

Gotta lay this out there, I am not @kingofspeedsters. He and I select winners through different processes. I, personally, view all aspects of the solution, from efficiency to creativity. Using the elaborate character development to defeat characters is hard to pull off, as is thinking outside the box using a relatively uncommon solution to a problem.
Also, @JeepersItsTheJamags, I think you are just sore cause I didn’t pick you!!:wink: But seriously, if there is anything worse than mindless rejection, it is mindless submission. I always love meaningful discussion.

You know what? I can’t decide. so Capo, and @Wildstorm-Jeff, you have 2 hours to complete round two:
Jeff: Well, !@#$. Turns out, Jericho is stronger than Deadman. Taking out that pesky possessor, he turns his attention to Zatty (does anyone call her that? they should). Now alone, even Swampy is no match for the terrible Quadro of Death! Quick call Babs, I am sure she can send ONE more person!
Capo: Well, I think Rose might be having one of those days. She upped and stabbed KD. Also, you did not notice Slade, who killed his ex. Honestly, that is kind of sick. So, know you have four to stop, and ONLY Midnighter and Apollo.
Again, two hours. And may the best Namer win!!

1 Like

Midnighter & Apollo? Ok. Midnighter has to go at Rose. She’s a beast, but she’s got a soft spot. Midnighter has none (excluding Apollo) so Midnighter will go for the kill when Rose isn’t as accustomed to kill shots. She is & has been a killer for Clock King etc. but only when manipulated to. Midnighter has no qualms for killing, its practically in his DNA. Apollo vs Deathstroke. Deathstroke has healing abilities & an enhanced/unlocked brain capable of pre-sight to what his opponent might do. Apollo, is a God. He can fight thru everything Deathstroke throws at him. Enhanced brain & pre-sight aside, Apollo can counter & fly. Deathstroke may sense he’s swooping in from above, but there’s no defense he can use to hurt Apollo bad enough to stop him from eventually getting a hold of him. A not so pleasant trip to the sun for Deathstroke, means he’s gonna get burned while Apollo only gains strength. A quick toss into orbit, & Deathstroke is in the troposphere & out of the fight. Apollo is now free to assist Midnighter with any difficulties in defeating my precision Rose.

1 Like

Who does Z call in when it might be too much? Her father who happens to also be doctor fate.

Fate says, “you should see my home, it’s so exciting.”

All 4 of the Strokes find themselves running around the Tower of Fate until they’re dust.

2 Likes

Ok. After much deliberation @capo-mage has won. Good job, I keep wanting to give you the win, but now I finally get to!!

1 Like

Yay & on Valentine’s Day?

1 Like

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod!!! I totally forgot todays NTCBF!!!
Ok, in the spirit of St. Valentines:
Holy sirenic scenario, Batman!! The Gotham City Sirens are robbing the neighborhood plant seed, catnip, and laughing gas store!!! What can we do to stop this tyrranical trio?
I don’t know old chum. I wish I could help, but I am at the annual Animal Superhero Convention, and I cannot help.
Well then, I will need three other Gotham vigilantes to help me kick these fiendish females all the way back to jail!
Best hurry. Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn are dangerous dames!!
What happens next? Will these lovely ladies lull our heroes to death? Will the sirens song be the last sound our heroes hear?
Tune in to find out, same Bat-time, Same Bat-channel!!!

1 Like

I’ll be back I promise. I just got my DC swag bag & I’m going thru it. Just posted it, it’s awesome.

1 Like

Ok. For Catwoman I send Wildcat. Not only did he train her & Holly Robinson, he’s like her & Black Canary’s Uncle. If he can’t talk her down, nobody can. If she won’t listen, he’s got the experience to box her in. For Harley I send Huntress. For a mentally unstable female, you need a fighter who’s not afraid to use a kill shot if necessary. For Ivy, who else? Kite-Man? Hell yeah!!! Going strictly from the new animated series, he’s got her number & more. He’ll talk her down & can waft away Harley’s laughing gas with his kite moves. Let Bats have a day off. This trio can handle these voluptuous vixens.

1 Like

OPERATION: JUST SEND BATGIRL
When Catwoman breaks into the catnip place (pet shop?), she’ll find that BATGIRL has followed her and, oops, set off all the alarms. At least nobody’s leaked her home address on the internet for anyone to find… as long as she leaves the merchandise alone.

Poison Ivy is going to be a bit harder to dissuade from breaking up a place that sells her babies’ babies to cruel humans, so she’s going to have a fight on her hands. BATGIRL will be waiting to get the drop on her and subdue her with a few well-placed strikes before she has time to summon any botanical monstrosities.

A store selling laughing gas is probably not a legitimate establishment, so BATGIRL will be free to break things a bit more. I’m guessing Harley is hitting this place to get back at the Joker, so Batgirl will probably take a personal interest in this mission too. Now, whether Harley is a metahuman and what her powers actually are is a subject that’s been handled with painful inconsistency, and Batgirl may not be in a position to fight one-on-one anyway (she might need to act through a proxy, probably Batgirl, but Batgirl could pull double-duty to make sure we’re not exceeding our character limit). If the site is empty, Batgirl can just access whatever security it has and flood it with gas, making it inaccessible for anybody. If there are people inside, she can flush them out by notifying the police while sending in Batgirl to quietly bring down Harley and make sure she doesn’t do any other damage.

[If you can’t parse it: Steph, Cass, Babs. And if Oracle wouldn’t count towards our limit, Helena could be the one to deal with Harley. Not really any room for Betty, though.]

1 Like

OPERATION: 1ST STRING BACKUPS

Cats chase lights, and The Signal has the best light in Gotham. Should be easy for him to attract Catwoman and escrima stick to the head, one down.

Harley needs a nemesis and so far the only applicant has been Robin, the psychopathic wonder, Robin will get Harley off her game and has the skills to put her down for a ride back to Arkham.

Ivy is the toughest of the 3 Sirens, got to take the kid gloves off for her and no better person for the job then Commissioner Gordon and his tank. Any city that can afford a tank can afford a little collateral damage, like a building falling on a villain.

1 Like

Ok guys, I am so sorry to be so late. The winner of Friday, and the week, is @JeepersItsTheJamags . Honestly it was going to @Wildstorm-Jeff

That made me crack up.
Anyways sorry for being late.
Also, I need @kingofspeedsters to tell me who has this week.
So whether it is me or him, we will be back tomorrow same name time same name channel

2 Likes

Always the bridesmaid never the bride

1 Like

I am sorry. I loved your use of Jimbo, but his was more in-depth. Also, why did no one answer in a 66 fix? You guys totally wasted an oppurtunity.
@JeepersItsTheJamags, the reason those businesses sounded so odd is because

Is totally something that would be in an old episode of B66,

I don’t know what’s going on here, but I like it! (No for real though. I have no idea what’s going on, I’m just tryna say somthin’ nice for a change. :rofl:)

1 Like

First of all, I have never seen you be mean.
Second of all, today is Sunday, so nothing happens. But usually, I post a scenario and you solve that scenario within the parameters given. I have taken over for @kingofspeedsters for a couple of weeks.
Third of all, what’s up with the chick, BB?