Name the Character(s)… Best Fit for the Scenario!

They fought 3 times, Onyx won each one

1 Like

Libel. I beat Shiva though.

2 Likes

Yes you did.

2 Likes

Sure, but you didn’t beat Onyx

1 Like

Details. Hey, I’m still in comics where is she?

(I’ll throw up a poll to decide the winner tomorrow morning. )

1 Like

Poll is anonymous, winner can choose to put up the next prompt or not to. (Would you all want to do a thing like with Who Is This? where the winner each time puts up the next prompt or is it more fun to just have me do it each time? I’m fine with whatever.)

Prompt for context

Something terrible has happened. Batman and Alfred have the flu! Ra’s al Ghul is sending assassins after Gordon! Who do you send to stop them?

Bonus points if they can also cook chicken noodle soup and clean the batcave.

• Onyx
  • Peaches
  • Cassandra Wayne

0 voters

1 Like

2 Likes

We have a three way tie… um… I’m thinking of a number between 1 and 3. Whoever guesses it wins? Actually, nah I’ll just change my vote. @Jurisdiction wins! :confetti_ball: :tada: Do you want the next prompt or do you want me to do it?

1 Like

You can take it

1 Like

Actually looking at it now Cass is winning (as it should be) so how about you @ComicCultured ? You want to write a prompt or you want me to?

1 Like

Ill take it.
What about:

"Everyone who’s ever served on the or a Justice League iteration has been transported to an alternate gladiator universe by Lex Luthor.

The Armies Of Atlantis (Led by Prince Orm and Black Manta) are invading California.

What 3-10 heroes do you send to stop them?"

2 Likes

Peaches

2 Likes

Going to try for as few as possible,

Aqualad takes Black Manta plus a few goons

Tempest takes Ocean Master

Green Lantern (Alan) takes the army.

Don’t think any of them have been on a version of the JL.

1 Like

I did not finish reading the prompt

1 Like

Tempest is in the JL

1 Like

Dolphin
Citizen Cold
Breach

1 Like

I am pretty sure Aqualad has been on the Justice League. Alan has been on The Justice League at least if you go by word of god.

2 Likes

Well great, that’s my whole team. How about a Teen Titans inspired team:

Bombshell, nuke the water a little and take down the army. Absorb radiation after.

Kid Flash (Wallace), I think he’s got Black Manta well in hand. Run in, phase gear away, punch hard.

Amethyst, I would have put Wonder Girl here but I think she was a part of something at some point, Amy has the skills and experience to tackle Ocean Master.

1 Like

Wait, do I pick the winner? and if so, when?

2 Likes

I think you make a poll? I don’t know when

1 Like