Name the Character(s)… Best Fit for the Scenario!

Are you wanting to play the game, msgtv?

1 Like

Sure, what the heck

1 Like

Ok…I can hear that idea. When should I start it? Tomorrow or in a week?

1 Like

@msgtv
I hope you visit more often, I think you would enjoy this thread.

1 Like

SEASON 2 will take place in the beginning of next week!!!

Be ready with your clever operations for my maniacle scenarios!!!

Be ready to NAME THE CHARACTERS BEST FIT FOR THE SCENARIOS!!!

2 Likes

Excited for season 2, hoping to be more consistent in responding now :smiley:

1 Like

*knocks on the door
“Anyone home?”

1 Like

The perfect person for the situation of door-knocking… uh, Mister Miracle?

2 Likes

It’s Batman Day!

Guest Prompt:

It’s a Dog’s Life!

A freak bolt of lightning has struck the Batman, and he’s fallen into a deserted mall complex between two condemned, collapsing sky scrapers. His communicator is damaged, and emits only a high pitched signal that only Ace the Bathound can hear! The canine caped crusader finds his wounded master, but can’t rescue him alone! Ace needs to find TWO members of the Bat-family on separate patrols in the city, and bring them back. But there’s danger-- the mall has become the warren of a family of deranged, mutant Wildebeests!!

What two Bats do YOU choose to rescue the Dark Knight?

1 Like
  1. Rookie! This underutilized friendly AI in a powerful Batman suit can load Batman into himself and protect him from falling debris.

2. Damian Wayne! As the Bat-Family’s most animal friendly team member, he’ll get those wildebeests on his side.

2 Likes

cough

1 Like

OPERATION: DOCTOR BASIL

Clayface is my first choice. He’s one of the most versatile batfamily members. He can get into tight spaces, and lift heavy things if needed. He can also protect Batman from falling debris fairly easily. For a rescue mission, Clayface is the batfamily member I’m calling.

Next, Ace is going to get Leslie Thompkins because of Batman’s beat up enough that he can’t get himself out of the situation, he’s going to need medical help ASAP. Doctor Thompkins is the logical option.

Thanks for the guest prompt @MisfitH :smiley:

1 Like

I’d go with Cassandra and Damian for the entertainment value. I would love to see how they don’t get along. But for this specific case I would choose Damian to help with the animals and Alfred to patch Bruce up.

1 Like

Batwing and Alfred

Batwing can fly, which would come on handy to avoid the wildebeest, and take batman out of there.

Alfred can help stitch up batman, to contain any wounds till they get back home

1 Like
  1. Goliath. The not-Man-bat pet of Robin who could hear the frequency and fly Bruce out of there!
  2. Tim Drake (or whatever he calls himself these days). Someone set those bombs that caused those skyscrapers to fall (I know it didn’t say anything about bombs but let’s be honest…it’s Gotham, so it’s bombs) only the world’s second greatest detective (who isn’t a ape) can solve the case!
    3? who does damage control for Gotham, Metropolis, etc? After ARGUS gets everything worth taking who puts the buildings back together? (honorable mention: INSURANCE MAN!)
1 Like

Well, I think everybody did a great job! Everybody’s a winner!

2 Likes

While we’re here–

YoYoFroYo!! The exploits of the Flat Earth and Round Earth heroes have began, and investigative reporters are on the job! What can you tell us about that new kid on the block, Rudy 2-D? Should you choose to accept this assignment, please file your report-- here!

https://www.dcuniverse.com/community/boards/fancontributions/defending-round-earth-and-

1 Like

Batman Day is over!

Now it’s the Joker’s turn!

And he wants to put on the best show EVER!

He’s tricked Bat-Mite into sending the ENTIRE family to the planet Zur-En-Arrh for a full twenty-four hours-- including the imp himself!

Guest Prompt:

The Joker has sent a fog of light Joker gas through out Gotham City! Everyone in town is kinda, well, a little buzzed. Today, for one day only, he’s not gonna kill anybody! He’s gonna make them laugh! Joker gangs overrun the buroughs, playing stunts and gags on random citizens to make fools of, and to cause laughter in the high-as-a-kite many. Oh, but the Joker himself has bigger fish to fry! He’s calling out the non-bat vigilante heroes of the world to come and stop him!

Pick 1 or 2 heroes for the Joker to defeat, even make fools of-- and two heroes to finally stop the rampage of the Joker gangs and the Clown Prince of Crime himself!

3 Likes

That’s a great one! For stopping the rampage I would choose Superman and Jonathan (pre Bendis) because family team up to help your best friends is very cool. For being defeated… that’s harder but I guess Animal Man. I mean that’s totally out of his element.

1 Like

The Fool: Aquaman. Joker wants to bring his “Joker Fish” gag to a whole new level.

The Fighters:

1. Red Tornado. Always the go-to in anaerobic conditions.

2. Firestorm. With Red Tornado covering Joker, Firestorm can synthesize the Joker gas into harmless air.

1 Like