Name the Character(s)… Best Fit for the Scenario!

fool 1: Guy Gardner
fool 2: Booster Gold (I really want to see that team up)
hero 1: Blue beetle (Kord)
Hero 2: (Kyle)

1 Like

I’d like to take a moment and thank all the new players the last two days–

And, you there, kingofspeedsters? You good?

3 Likes

Who thinks a greatest hits thread would be a good idea?

2 Likes

Yea! I think there’s been a few recently in the Watchtower for each respective board. I think this one made the general board’s greatest hits, but don’t quote me on that.

1 Like

YoYo! Did you catch my question about contributing to the Heroes of Round Earth and Flat Earth up above here somewhere?

1 Like

I hadn’t seen it (can’t wait for direct messaging in Community 2.0) I’m on the case, just give me a bit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys😔

1 Like

Hello young speedster

2 Likes

'Speedster! How was the world tour?

2 Likes

Hi…um…well…the world tour was great?

I really really apologize for my “leave of absence,” between school and work, I just couldn’t find the time. But now that everything has calmed down a bit…would you guys like me to start up again?

3 Likes

I think I would wait for that big 2.0 rollout at the end of the month, and make a new splash. But if you start up in the few days, I’ll look in as I have been doing and see what pops into my head,

2 Likes

Sure! I’d be happy to join back in.

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

The Legnd is here

2 Likes

Alright!!! Well it looks like we’ve got our old gang back!!! What do you guys think about what misfit said?

2 Likes

Well, with the blackout starting on the 9th, it looks like there’s not much choice, unless you want to run it in the Discord.

2 Likes

No…I think you’re right. We’re just better starting off after the update.

2 Likes

I hope we’re all still in…after the update, we come back with boom!!!

4 Likes

Yes, yes, yes! I am ready for this again :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s another O.G. back into the game!!! Woohhooo!!!

3 Likes