Name the Character(s)… Best Fit for the Scenario!

Joker teams up with lex Luthor. Together they design a mega-nuke of laughing gas (it could cover the country). They were able to launch it. Here’s the catch… lex Luthor laced the outer layer with kryptonite…and lex also designed it that if touched while flying it will spray the person touching it with laughing gas. You cant destroy it with a projectile because than you have laughing gas floating down on a massive amount of land. Which two superheroes will you choose to solve this “hilarious” problem? Please explain.

2 Likes

Have fun!!!

1 Like

OPERATION: RED ROVER

First, Red Tornado. Not only would he be immune to the gas, but he could generate enough wind to blow any errant gas away from the populace as he carries the bomb to safety.

Second, I’d get Krypto the Super-Dog. With his super senses, once the nuke was disposed of, he could track the warhead back to its source, allowing Red Tornado to bring Luthor and The Joker to Justice.

3 Likes

Just by the way, red tornado was exactly what I was thinking!!

O didnt think of the kryptonite part though. Good thinking.

And love the name!! Fits PERFECTLY

OPERATION: JUMPING JACK FLASH

Firestorm and the Flash. If you count Firestorm as two heroes, he could probably do this alone if you tinkered with the plan a little. Have Firestorm transform the missile and all contents into water vapor or some similarly harmless gas. The Flash could also make a vortex to dispose of the laughing gas if any of it got out while Firestorm was changing the missile, but theoretically the whole thing would get switched at once. At that point, the Flash can get back to the launch site long before Luthor and the Joker have a chance to escape.

And there you go: It’s alright now.

3 Likes

In fact, it’s a gas.

1 Like

It’ll be hard to top those previous two, but here goes.

OPERATION: MARTIAN BATHUNTER

Martian Manhunter and Oracle: First, Oracle would track where the warhead is and relay the information to Martian Manhunter. J’onn J’onzz would them fly up and transport the warhead to a safe place using his telekinetic abilities. Oracle would then hack into Lexcorp to find out where Luther and the Joker are, alerting the local authorities as well as any other bats in the area. Additionally, in a situation where the warhead had a self destruct mechanism, Oracle would have access to the Batcaves database where presumably Batman would have a record of the various Laughing Gasses and their cures so that she could quickly create a cure to combat the gas.

Thanks for the prompt, it was fun to answer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well done guys :clap:

1 Like

Won’t even add an entire story after reading the earlier masterpieces but I also feel like two lanterns could get the job done. How about Guy and Zatanna. If anything goes wrong with the transporting of the missle then Zee can take over. She’ll be there for support regardless and will disperse of any leaking gases lol

2 Likes

This was a good one!

1 Like

checks back in to see if there’s a new scenario

I think it’s supposed to be every other day, deku_.

1 Like

oh wow thanks lol I take it todays the off day -_-

Do you guys think I should do it everyday?

2 Likes

If you think you have the capacity to create a daily scenario, I would love it

2 Likes

Well than… challenge accepted!!!

2 Likes

And I’m going to start a new sort of contest every week. Whoever can give me the most impressive answers during the week, can come up with the scenario on the following Saturday. Are you game?

5 Likes

That’s a great idea! Guest scenario Saturdays.

3 Likes