Name the Character(s)… Best Fit for the Scenario!

If an Envenomed Doomsday doesn’t take care of Bane for me, then Jenny Quantum changes Bane into a puddle of gasoline and envenomed Doomsday into a match watches the resulting fireball turns to Midnighter ask him if that is good enough and they door back to the carrier.

@hubcityquestion
I agree someone would have easily captured him.

@misfit
Ya, I’m sorry about that. I’ll try to be more clear next time.

Wonder Woman and Yellow Lantern Batman.

Wonder Woman lassos Bane and compels him to tell the truth of how he planned to dethrone Doomsday after he wrecks the place (because you know Bane wasn’t about to stay second banana to such a wild animal).

While she is neutralizing Bane and gathering info. Batman, still working the yellow ring and gaining power from all the fear that Doomsday is creating on Earth and the fear that Bane has for Batman, creates imprisoning constructs that specifically defend against emotional energy from the red spectrum (which is definitely Doomsday’s raw emotion of choice) until Bane reveals to Wonder Woman his, no doubt, ingenious plan to stop Doomsday. They stop Doomsday with that info.

Once that’s done, Bane, seeing his plan crumble, takes an Overdose hit of Venom and finally pulls the lasso from Wonder Woman’s grasp. He wraps it around Batman, compelling him to admit his own deep fear of Bane, which weakens his use of the yellow power ring. They then have an epic Super Batman V. Super Bane fight that ends when the overdose of Venom finally causes Bane to pass out.

2 Likes

I actually really like that one!! Well done👏

How long did it take you to think of that one?

1 Like

I have a good one in store for tomorrow!! Be ready to answer!!

1 Like

Brainiac uses his ultimate intellect to modify his skull ship for mind control. With this new modification he mind controls one of the most famous mind controllers…‘starro’. Since brainiac is one of a superior intellect, he finds a way to take control of the main 7 justice leaguers: batman, superman, wonderwoman, green lantern, aquaman, the flash, Martian man- hunter, and in addition he takes control of cyborg and shazam. Which 3 superheroes would you choose to end this wave of terror? Please explain.

1 Like

Next one on sunday!

I would call upon three of the DC Universe’s most powerful empaths to sever the connection between Starro and the Leaguers in order to enlist them in defeating their captors: Mento, Raven, and Omen.

1 Like

(I love this thread idea by the way! It’s quickly becoming one of my new favorites. Keep it up!)

1 Like

This thread is actually reminding me a lot of Scribblenauts Unmasked, where you use the resources of the DCU to solve different problems. I like it!

1 Like

@kingofspeedsters - Thanks! It took me about 20 minutes to come up with overall. That’s part of the idea came off of one of the earlier answers when someone used deadman to cause doomsday to be still. Gave me the idea of using restraint of one of them to kind of divide and conquer.

As a bane fan and Green lantern fan even though war of light essence there seems like a fun twist and I definitely wanted it to end with Batman versus Bane but to the next level with each of them having a little more going on than normal.

1 Like

@hcq
Thanks! I kept thinking of an idea for a forum which people would enjoy and a forum which can be constant. So I thought about it for a while and came up with this.

Not only is it fun for you guys to come up with a solution, but it is actually very fun for me to come up with the issues.

And you guys actually surprise me sometimes with your solutions, they are absolutely out of this world!

1 Like

And so true… regarding the scribblenauts call

1 Like

@omega
Well…well done it was very good

In response to the most recent prompt:

OPERATION: LIME IS ON MY SIDE (Yes it is)

Barring omnipotent types like the Spectre (who probably wouldn’t get involved with this sort of thing), no combination of only three heroes would stand much of a chance against that bunch in a straight fight. That means you have to do one of three things: free the heroes, defeat Starro, or defeat Brainiac. Starro is by far the most vulnerable. To take down Starro, the following team will be reasonably efficient: Mento (could be swapped out for Green Arrow, Batwoman, the second Blue Beetle, Mr. Terrific, or anybody else who’s fairly wealthy), Doctor Fate (Captain Atom, Alan Scott, or another heavy-hitter might work for this job, but Fate will be the most efficient), and John Stewart (or any other Green Lantern, but let’s say John for the sake of argument).

Steve Dayton, being ludicrously, absurdly rich, buys as much garden lime as he can. Doctor Fate teleports them all to Starro and keeps Starro distracted with his magic. John Stewart uses his ring to shield everyone’s faces from the little starfish and starts hitting Starro with the garden lime. Starro, responding to his oldest and most troublesome weakness, will either lose concentration and release the League or at least be startled free of Brainiac’s control (perhaps with a little “push” from Mento). At this point, they’ll still have lime to spare, and can threaten Starro into releasing the League if he hasn’t already done so. At this point, Brainiac will be faced with the entire original roster of the Justice League, Cyborg, the Earth’s mightiest mortal, a major-league telepath, the most powerful sorcerer on the planet, one of the Green Lantern Corps’ most powerful members, and potentially a seriously angry Starro out for revenge for being mind controlled. Depending on the extent of Brainiac’s new mind control abilities, they may need Wonder Woman to link everybody together with the Lasso of Truth, but that’ll really only be a minor hindrance with so much raw power on their side.

[Alternate names for the plan: Operation: One Thin Lime, Operation: Lime Out, Operation: Lime’s Up, Operation: Lime Flies, Operation: Scurvy, Operation: Nickel and Lime, Operation: Rhythm and Lime, Operation: True Lime, Operation: Major Limes, Operation: Violent Lime, Operation: Lime Directive, Operation: SubLime. I can do this all day.]

4 Likes

Very good thinking!awsome job!!

Love the operation names!

2 Likes

coming back to this after work lol. I’m with @hcq I’m really loving this, I’ll be surprised if it doesn’t blow up by the end of the weekend :smiley:

1 Like

Ooh, BatJamags’ is way better than mine.

1 Like

Garden lime! I forgot that was his weakness. I love that explanation. Any I come up with just involve Mogo ramming into something or someone.

2 Likes