Name something you love about DC Universe

And of course the Amazing Applejack and her staff of uber caring uber competent mods

1 Like

I have found a bunch of amazing shows on here that have since become some of my favorite shows overall. I’m also finally able to read comics. Where I live, there are all of three comic shops which are all at least a half hour drive away. I know I could order them online, but having so many comics all in one place is just great.

2 Likes

I did love the community until everyone started whining and complaining about the app as if anyone else cares.

Only ONE thing? Impossibro. It’d be easier to list all of the things I don’t love: _____________________.

And that’s a complete list. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But if you asked me where the mostest of my love goes? Young Justice.

First and foremost for me, it’s the community.

I did the free 7-day trial of the DCU service but didn’t renew it at the time because there wasn’t enough content that personally appealed to me to justify the monthly fee (I didn’t have the money to cover the lump sum yearly fee), but have stayed pretty active here on the discussion forums since then.

I did end up purchasing a monthly subscription a few weeks ago due to the availability of Krypton Season 1 and the then-pending arrival of Swamp Thing, both of which I had enough interest in to justify “taking the plunge” in full. I’ve since gotten into watching Titans and slowly reading the post-Zero-Hour Legion of Superheroes comics, but the online discussion community here was my first “gateway” into the world of the DCU as a product.

1 Like

Blue beetle

I love the original shows they are amazing