Name a Character You Love

Anyone want a Damian pic? Just let me know.

1 Like

Is it mid process of him being beat up? In a fight he’s going to lose (but not die in)? Is he being owned by a member of the Batfamily? Cause you can absolutely send me that every single day.

2 Likes

I would love a Damian pic, @LEXC0RP! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Zatanna Well since you asked nicely :slight_smile:

Taller-Batman.png

2 Likes

Ah! I love this pic, thank you @LEXC0RP!

3 Likes

Midnighter and Apollo

2 Likes

Nightwing

5 Likes

Granny Goodness! She reminds me of a creepy cat lady except with female furies.

3 Likes

Alfred.
Who doesn’t love Alfred?

10 Likes

Grid, not sure why but it caught my attention ever since it first appereance. Grid is also one of my favorite characters to play with in Injustice 2

2 Likes

As far as Batman’s non-costumed supporting cast, Alfred is great, of course, but I’ve always liked Commissioner Gordon. He almost single-handedly cleaned up the GCPD, facilitates Batman’s activities when he can, and is a conscience to rein Batman in when he has to. While I think even early Frank Miller is overrated, I do have to give him credit for making Gordon personally interesting in Batman: Year One.

5 Likes

Manhunter (Kate Spencer) is one of my absolute favorites ever. I love flawed heroic characters. Ones that seem to actually have stakes that they are up against, where you question if they actually will save the day. Someone that questions some of their actions and why they do things. I love all dynamics of her.

4 Likes

The super pets

3 Likes

Superman is my all time favorite, not just comic character, but fictional character in general.

2 characters that I love though, who’re sorely underrated and underused, are the Superman villains Conduit and Imperiex!

Conduit, I feel, is akin to Superman’s Green Goblin. He knows Clark personally, and he knows Clark’s secret identity, allowing him to strike at Superman’s personal life in a way few other villains do.

Imperiex is DC’s version of Galactus, and I love Galactus! Plus, Imperiex is the antagonist for my favorite comic event: OUR WORLDS AT WAR!

1 Like

I love Batman. Batman from the 1989 and 1992 Movies Batman and Batman Returns really get me. The vibes I get from those two movies are insane. Reading Batman Knightfall and The Killing Joke made me fall in love with Batman as a character. Batman May be the most popular DC Character but he is truly an amazing character himself. Not to mention Batman TAS is a masterpiece.

3 Likes

@TitansNTitans Gotta love Bats! Who doesn’t? I mean I guess Joker… and lots of other people. Well, uh, anyway. I got rid of some duplicate posts for ya! :blush:

2 Likes

Hey, Joker loves Batman, too!! Just in a rrreeeeeaaaallly messed up way.

2 Likes

I almost forgot

1 Like

See, Damian would cut you for forgetting. He already doesn’t like you for the lateness.

2 Likes

Damian wouldn’t tolerate my punctuality…very true.