My take on Mr.Freeze

Ok so this is a concept drawing on my take on mr freeze. This was difficult because I like how mr freeze looks to begin with so changing him was tough to do. I took away his gun and gave him ice cannons in his palms. Also one in his cyclop eye , I thought that was a cool concept. I also took away his bubble and just made him a cyborgish helmet. Still kept his moon boots tho. Hope everyone likes this piece.

43 Likes

@phinox1981.46148 Very nice! Thanks for doing Mr. Freeze.

5 Likes

I like it. It’s really unique and stands on its own as a cool Mr. Freeze design.

6 Likes

This concept is very cool! :snowflake: :snowman: :snowflake: Love it.

6 Likes

Nice revisions, Excellent art!

4 Likes

Pretty cool, kinda reminds me of robocop! :rofl:

Oh yeah, your art style is awesome!

5 Likes

Awesome

3 Likes

Looks cool. I could see this design in a long overdue new batman cartoon on cartoon network

4 Likes

Very cool. It makes me think of Batman Beyond, you know? Because it is futuristic, and related to an original character without being that character. But it is really cool.

8 Likes

:snowflake: Super cool version of Mr. Freeze, @phinox1981.46148! :snowflake:

6 Likes

Love it!!!

5 Likes

I didn’t see this til now, very interesting, I like how he shoot ice out of his hand like The Batman series, they took a huge risk doing that! Your Mister Freeze look really deadly, All I have to say to Batman when facing him, Good luck Batman, good luck, you’ll need it! :slightly_smiling_face::snowflake:

4 Likes

Thank you to everyone who likes this Mr. Freeze, I wanted to make him more dangerous to even get close to. I really thought about how he loses to Batman. It’s always he gets his gun knocked away then he breaks his helmet. I eliminated these weaknesses and gave him 3 ice cannons, 1 in each palm and one on his face/cyclopseye.This to me would make a far more deadly adversary. This is the sketch of him before putting him on the comic board.

4 Likes

Man you really are putting Batman on ice! :slightly_smiling_face: That look cool! So how would Batman beat him?

2 Likes

@Reaganfan78, I imagine him having to take out his main cannon on his face in order to take him down. I also imagine him losing the first time he fights him. Having to come up with a game plan on how exactly he’s going to win. The rest is your imagination to fill in. I also imagine mr freeze keeping his face cannon a secret until he absolutely needed to use it. Like Batman thinks he won then bam!, ice cannon from the face .

4 Likes

Your style reminds me of Frank Quitley. Nice job!

2 Likes

You’re a great artist! You should make a batsuit sometime!

1 Like

That is awesome. I like the new design and how modern it is. Fantastic.

1 Like

Also. I think you should try next drawing two-face. I think you could do a great job on the details and design. Either way, all your art looks great.

1 Like

That looks nothing like mr freeze