My take on Mr.Freeze

That’s really COOL. And an ice job on your part

2 Likes

Looking at the design, I could see the tubes on his back being vulnerable like Bane’s venom tubes, but since it’s Freeze, he can use his ice cannons to intercept batarangs and keep Batman at a distance, making it more of a challenge.

1 Like

I like that pic of mr freeze

1 Like

that pic is really cool

2 Likes

Kind words man! This was something he wanted to make his own, it isn’t supposed to look like The classic Mr. Freeze, it’s his own take. This community is the kindest I’ve ever seen, And the mods have worked super hard to keep it that way.

1 Like

I wish I could draw like that

2 Likes

Thank you @AnonymousBB for having my back, and @dccool90sboyhotboy thanks for the awesome comments on my art. @JeepersItsTheJamags I thought about that as well, I was gonna to leave them out originally, but decided to put the tubes back in because I wanted his to have some vulnerability. I didn’t want to make him like a mutant or that he had super powers. More of a twisted iron man or cybor ninja in Gotham. Plus thought they looked cool :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

I wanna draw like that

1 Like

@phinox1981.46148 hey can you teach me how to draw
like that

1 Like

Now that I think about it, the tentacle-cord-wire-ey-thing-y’s (™) are a good touch.

2 Likes

ya I like em too

1 Like

1 Like

@dccool90sboyhotboy I’m so thrilled that you want me to teach you how to draw like me. All I can say is practice. Draw pictures from you favorite comics and just keep drawing. I’ve been drawing since I was in kindergarten and I’ve never taken any art classes for anything which you may want to do. You have to find your way that works best for you and it may be different than my way or any other way but just keep practicing.

I tryed to draw from my simpsons comics

1 Like

who is that in the pix

1 Like

This is terrific! The helmet reminds me a little bit of Shriek from Batman Beyond.

Could you do a take on The Question?

1 Like

@HubCityQuestion, that’s awesome that you saw that in my redesign of mr freeze, and you are correct. I actually changed him a little while drawing him because I thought my mr freeze look to much like shriek, lol. I removed his ice cannon from his chest, it was to similar. I combined a little from shriek, robocop, cyborg ninja from metal gear solid, iron man , also apocalypse. I’m so glad you noticed, I really liked that characters shriek design from b.b., and I will and the question to my list of requests. I will try to remember to tag you when I post pictures.

1 Like

that is a awesome pic of Mr Freeze

1 Like

@phinox1981.46148 Great pic! It’s a cool design that also makes sense as you describe it. I hope I can look forward to seeing more of your work here.

2 Likes

that pic is very cool

1 Like