My Journey Into No Man's Land

Read another chapter of No Man’s Land, I can see why @Huntress_Helena is a huge fan of the Huntress, after reading this comic, she’s definitely a true hero, saving lives, preventing a war, trying to get people not listen to the Scarecrow, this comic has really made me a fan of her and looking forward to reading more Huntress stories.
The Penguin has learn the hard way when losing battle, and thankfully Scarecrow lost, his temptation was getting a bit annoying.
Did Gordon finally see Batman? Who knows, only time will tell, and Batman let Batgirl in the Batcave! Think she was suprise by it. So that’s awesome, look like Azrael story is next. :grinning:

:part_alternation_mark:

:00_batman_1986:

3 Likes

It seems like the comic is very Azrael heavy. There’s no mention of him in the audiobook.

There’s a few callbacks to Knightfall but I’m guessing those events weigh much heavier in the comic.

Also, what’s Catwoman up to? Did she get out? Again hardly any mention of her in the audiobook.

3 Likes

Good question, I haven’t seen Catwoman in a long time, hopefully she’ll show up soon.:thinking:

3 Likes

I am so glad you like Huntress! She really is a great character. I think she did get some more recognition after the Birds of Prey film. I loved the film, but it does not replace how awesome her comics are!

4 Likes

Azrael is heavily featured in the issues of Azrael: Agent of the Bat that are part of the crossover. He has a minor role otherwise and his side stories aren’t really essential to the plot.

Catwoman left Gotham after the quake and was in NYC for the first half of NML. She does come back into Gotham for the second half of the story, like Azrael appearing mostly in her own book, though she does have a cameo in one of the main issues. Again not essential to the story really.

4 Likes

Meh, her stuff was kind of important but you could definitely not read it and still understand. She’ll pop up relatively soon.

There’s a fun fan theory about Azrael that Nick Scratch was supposed to play a very big role in NML’s end but that Az’s low sales made them change it. If that was the case, his stuff would have been very important but as it is, it is a great story but not vital to overall plot.

2 Likes