My Favorite TV Show!

Young Justice is great, but you can’t forget the Justice League animated series. Justice League Unlimited is so amazing!!! The story telling is almost unmatched.

2 Likes

Krypton’s the best DC live action show out right now. The CW shows have lost their luster. Sorry but the Smallville-soap opera take has ran it’s course. Young Justice is easily the best superhero animated show out there period. The old DCAU (or Timmverse) is the benchmark for what all current & future superhero based media should strive to be.

2 Likes

The flash is my favorite TV show

I’m really digging black lighting and kryton is pretty cool to I’m hoping titans better then them both

1 Like

Batman: TAS is the only acceptable answer. I do not care if it’s generic. It’s incredible. Feat of Clay? Heart of Ice? Almost Got ‘Im? Perfect television.

2 Likes

Lois and Clark Anyone

2 Likes

Green Lantern Animated Series. I hope they add it

2 Likes

Legion of Super Heroes is really good and deserves more love. With this app bringing Young Justice back, maybe they’d consider doing a third season for LOSH if it gets enough viewers.

1 Like

Batman the animated series by far the best :slight_smile:

As far a animated series goes the Justice League/Unlimited series was my favorite. So many wonderful moments throughout the whole run of the show, plus the bonus of seeing so many of the great second tier characters.
As far as live action goes The CW’s Flash has to be my favorite. But if you’ve never watched it give The Human Target a shot. Great show that was unceremoniously cancelled far too soon.

2 Likes

I would have to say Batman 66. I know it is campy and there are better shows out there but it’s mine. It was my gateway into the DC universe when I was 5-6 years old many years ago.

Legends of Tomorrow. It’s just a great mix of gritty and silly.

3 Likes

TBH, Young Justice And Voltron. It’s hilarious, full of drama, and action! Love it! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Just can’t get enough of Justice League & JLU

3 Likes

Arrow for me

3 Likes

The flash is mine along with arrow

4 Likes

Young Justice is probably my all time favorite one DC made.

5 Likes

Young justice and batman beyond

4 Likes

Young justice

3 Likes

Justice league unlimited

3 Likes