My Favorite TV Show!

Since I started reading comics, Dr. Strange has always been my favorite…of course I like all the DC characters too…as far as I know, there’s no Dr. Strange animated series except that one animated movie I saw about the origins of Dr. Strange…I hope that in the near future, there will be. Peace.

1 Like

How did u get the pic?

The flash boooyyyy

1 Like
  1. Lost
  2. Arrow
  3. Supergirl
  4. Stranger Things
  5. The Big Bang Theory
    There’s so many more too, but this is just a few…

I need to work on watching Original Flash

Probably Friends but I’m sure you’re talking about DC shows. I love them all but I grew up on the animated shows like Batman, Superman, Justice League, Static Shock , but Batman Beyond is my favorite

“Smallville”

5 Likes
  1. The Flash
  2. Young Justice
  3. Teen Titans (original series)
  4. Supergirl
    5)Legends of tomorrow
2 Likes

BTAS

2 Likes

Gotham

1 Like

Gotham and Supergirl

1 Like

Batman:TAS/Young Justice dead even 4 me Honorable mention Static Shock

1 Like

Smallville. Would love to see a reunion show (obvious a handful of issues)… but still yearly specials! Would be awesome.

Current: Flash, Arrow, Legends, Supergirl

Would like to see:
Legion series or a Justice League Dark series

1 Like

1a. Flash
1b. Gotham

1 Like

When Lois and Clark first came out, I was glued to the tv screen. At the time, my job had me traveling store to store, hotel to hotel, and I made sure every Sunday, my VCR was set to record the show. Dean Cain brought his own “George Reeves” to Clark Kent. Tough and assertive but humble and unsure of himself at the same time. Teri Hatcher did her own spin on Lois. She was spunky and also assertive, but you could see her soft side. Lois and Clark will always be my favorite.

5 Likes

I’m a big friends guy and the office occasionally. Not the answer you were looking for? Cry about it

2 Likes

The Flash CW show

Always Arrow and Young Justice

The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow

2 Likes

Young Justice

2 Likes