My Favorite TV Show!

I’ve always loved Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman. Anyone else?

24 Likes

I think Gal Gadot was a great wonder woman

5 Likes

I really love the Batman: Animated Series. It revolutionized so much not only in the Batman universe but also in animation

6 Likes

Batman The Animated Series and Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman

1 Like

I really like the justice league cartoon. I think its one of the best cartoons ever.

2 Likes

Batman and Superman: TAS

These 2 have been is engrained into my geek dna. I remember coming home from school, making grilled cheese and sitting infront of the tv in complete awe.

1 Like

I wish Lynda Carter would do a cameo in Wonder Woman. I really loved her as Wonder Woman. As for Favorite TV show, I am really loving all the DC live action shows these days, Supergirl among my top favorites.

3 Likes

Justice league unlimited it introduced so many league members to the main stream before i saw this as a kid when it first aired i only knew about the founders

2 Likes

Gotham for sure

1 Like

Young Justice

Either The Flash, Arrow, or Batman Beyond

1 Like

Spiderman

1 Like

Justice League

Green Hornet

1 Like

The Flash, but Batwoman is already my fave and it’s not even out yet. I love Ruby :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Batman TAS and justice league/JLU

1 Like

What a tough choice. Batman: the animated series, or ‘77 Wonder Woman, or the current Flash, or Supergirl, ‘66 Batman, Gotham, Arrow, Legends, Superman the animated series…eVen the 50s Superman had his charm. I probably have to pick ‘77 Wonder Woman because she was my first crush.

1 Like

Lois & Clark and Young Justice

Top ten (to watch over and over again)

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  2. Firefly
  3. Stranger Things
  4. Arrow
  5. Justice League Unlimited
  6. The Flash
  7. Supergirl
  8. Legends of Tomorrow
  9. The Librarians