My Etrigan Sequential Art

It’s finally finished yay, lol, well almost still a little piece on the bottom which I’ll finish in a few. This was a real challenge for me being the first time I’ve ever try to draw etrigan the demon and it’s all pencil, he is a favorite of mine so I wanted him to be awesome looking. I hope everyone else like it. Also this is a piece from secret six . Also @stefanie.murr7 I’m tagging you hope you are not mad, lol.

43 Likes

That is really cool! Etrigan looks awesome in this artwork!

10 Likes

Definitely not mad, try floored or speechless! This piece is amazing and beautiful. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

That is unbelievably good.

5 Likes

Thank you @stefanie.murr7, @Behemoth, & @ralphsix, your comments rock!

6 Likes

You’re so welcome. The line work is lovely and clean. I dont know how you do that but it’s perfect. And etrigan doesn’t get enough love so thanks for creating this work of art!

20200306_082153

Side bar: I dont know if you watch the animated movies but Etrigan is back in the new JL dark movie. :+1:

7 Likes

I know he’s so cool and not even a lot ppl know who he is, smh, I’ve seen the justice league dark movie that’s on here with him and it was really good. It’s funny how I draw with pencil, in order to keep it from smearing I draw like a printer prints on paper lol. Usually top to bottom left to right, because I’m right handed. Otherwise it’s all over the place :joy:

5 Likes

Awesome

5 Likes

So gorgeous, as always!

5 Likes

@Viciousdark, you’ve really amped up your skills in each piece and this one is fantastic! Etrigan looks so lifelike and scary + the level of detail is insane (the car in the background, the “Black Cauldron” style flames and melting effects, the list goes on)! Excellent job and thank you for continuing to share with the Community!

6 Likes

Thank you @CynicalPink, & @KeyFamily, it took me way longer than I had originally planned, but it was so worth it. I’m so glad that you like my etrigan.

5 Likes

Updated pic of the demon Etrigan.

11 Likes

That. Is. F******. Insane.
I love it.
Is he fighting anyone in particular, or just engaging in some leisurely 3rd Degree murder?

4 Likes

Well @anon52107441 Thank you for your killer comments, Etrigan the demon in this scene shows up to warn the members of the secret six of a possible danger to one of their teammates, which results in them attacking him because of his unannounced entrance. The othe characters in the scene are catman, from behind, and shauna belzer, which I think she goes by ventriloquist but don’t quote me on that, with her puppet.

5 Likes

Oh. I see it now. Really looks cool

4 Likes

Do you mean Ferdie?
-Jack

5 Likes

Beautiful!

4 Likes

Have no idea honestly, did say don’t quote me lol, if they said his name I missed it.

2 Likes

Nice piece. Very good drawing. :+1: :+1: :smile:

4 Likes

Whaaaaaaat? This is awesome @Viciousdark!

4 Likes