10 Likes

Very sinister ;o

9 Likes

Solid work as always. I especially love that cape. :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes

:raised_hands:
YES.

9 Likes

Me too. I’m still working on the Flash puppet to go with him- I know Kadabra isn’t the most popular villain ever, but this ones up there for me as one of my favorites that I’ve made. Mainly because I love the character so much, and I don’t think they’ve ever released a figure of him.

8 Likes

You really nailed it on Kadabra’s facial features as well. Very defined and so well done. :+1:

8 Likes

:rofl:

Seamus McFly said it best: “That was good.”

7 Likes

I could never live anywhere where my house might be invaded by scorpions or black widows. I don’t even like centipedes, and those aren’t lethal (last I checked :eyes:). You are both seriously hardcore. :scream:

Great work on the figures, as always, @TheTerrificToyman!

8 Likes

I made a Kingdom Come Superman for @bigblock66

16 Likes

:star_struck:

10 Likes

So cool my friend. Thank you so much :sunglasses::hugs::+1::metal:t3::star_struck:

11 Likes

Wow. That is cool!

10 Likes

Awesome One.

9 Likes

Dude that looks awesome great job!

10 Likes

Wow! Just wow!

9 Likes

How do you do it?! Follow up question: How do you do it so damn perfectly?!

9 Likes

Thank you guys :blush: I try.

Practice and learning from the mistakes I make.

9 Likes

If $$ wasn’t an issue, these 2 would be next…

10 Likes

Chalk this one up under ‘lessons learned’. Back when I made Silver Banshee, I thought dying her black then painting over with white for her outfit would be the best option. It works in theory, but I found out real quick that the dye will seep into the white and look brown-ish. Which I wasn’t a fan of. I also thought if I ever tried again, I could do better on the flame effects of her outfit.

15 Likes