My Custom Action Figures

Wow. I think Darkseid is some of your best work.

9 Likes

wait these are all custom?! You’ve got talent, bro!!!

10 Likes

Thank you.

Yeah, they’re all customs and Solaris and Doomsday are the only ones not made by me.

10 Likes

On to the next

9 Likes

Turned an old, un-used Lex Luthor head into Johnny Sorrow’s mask

10 Likes

My wife and I keep a blacklight flashlight in our bedroom, in case we need to check for or locate a scorpion. Tonight, we thought our dog saw one (false alarm). But with the flashlight on and the lights off, I thought I’d see if any of my figures looked different. I forgot I’d used neon green paint for Neron’s eyes and chest piece :open_mouth::grin:

15 Likes

:eyes:

Oh my goodness- and I thought reaching into my dark hallway closet for a jacket where all the black widows live was bad. :flushed: Pleez stay safe @TheTerrificToyman.

11 Likes

We’re okay, thank you. I’ve only been bitten twice my whole life, and the ones we have here pale in comparison to ones in Arizona.

And to me, hidden black widows sounds terrifying :scream: :fearful:

11 Likes

Really cool thread, thanks for sharing these. I remember from a few years back searching for something and came across a thread of superman family collectors where one guy had some really unique (and very cool) one-of-kind sculpts of things like YJ/Teen Titans Superboy from the 2000s (t-shirt), a classic era Clark Kent Superboy from the Adventure Comics runs, and truly great Metropolis kid Superboy from 1990s run. But he paid someone to do those and his collection was obscenely huge.

Your works in progress photos are really cool as well, showing the process, etc. Keep up the work!

8 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I started collecting at all because I was envious of someone’s shelf. This one-

I had never seen someone gather together Superman’s rogues like that. I loved it and thought over time, I could put together something similar.

Here’s mine as of a few weeks ago. I’ve added Xa Du since then, so I need a new pic-

14 Likes

The Solaris and a few other not-really-obscure but certainly not common are what really sell your sets, especially as that one and others are made by you.

But I mean this guy went all out, he had an entire room, bed linens, lamps, wall decor - it wasn’t just action figure, this guy was akin to that one fan that built that replica Star Trek bridge in his house as far as enthusiasm and money spent.

10 Likes

I’m always in awe with your collection and customized pieces.
Seriously great job my friend :sunglasses: :fist_right: :fist_left:

10 Likes

The before picture.

10 Likes

Work in progress

12 Likes

14 Likes

Work in progress

11 Likes

Wow. That is one fantastic Johnny Sorrow figure. I think it’s some of your best work.

9 Likes

Awesome Sorrow figure, might be your best yet.

10 Likes

Fantastic! :+1:

11 Likes

Great work buddy :clap::clap:

11 Likes