My Collection!

I was digging through storage today and snapped a few pics of loose figures, so I thought I’d post em!

I assembled Clayface for the first time and I was NOT prepared for how huge he is! :heart_eyes:

The DC Icons Static figure is so good! If he’d come with his yellow coat he’d be perfect!

The Darkseid collect-n-connect figure’s one of my prize pieces. I have all the pieces of Trigon and King Shark but haven’t assembled them, and I’m 2 pieces from completing Killer Croc.

My Dick Grayson Batman has face difficulties

27 Likes

Or is it just the Spock raised eyebrow? Maybe he finds being Batman fascinating. Also, are you planning on eating your action figures? You plated them so well, Top Chef would approve.

11 Likes

I was wondering about the plates…

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is funny. But that is an awesome collection of figures!

9 Likes

Awesome I have that static he’s sweet stands on a Dakota manhole cover with 2 variable heads. Malcom X hat or mask. Those are bad***

10 Likes

Ha Ha oh man that gave me a good laugh. They are sweet tho. Creeper still needs a spot in my collection. I’ll get em someday.

5 Likes

I have that Bug too. I missed a shot at that Cruz that’s a good one. It was $20 & I got the bombshells & next time it was like $60 plus tax.

5 Likes

This Creeper’s smile looks like it came right out of Robot Chicken

10 Likes

Thanks everybody! The plates are just an ocd thing :laughing: and if you notice, Dick Grayson’s arching his mouth, too

I’ll add more to the thread in the future! I have Kalibak’s leg, so look forward to that!

5 Likes

Nice @biff_pow! Being that you liked the wonderful Collect and Connect Clayface, you’ll likely love King Shark and Killer Croc.

6 Likes

Very nice @biff_pow :+1:

Of course what caught my eyes is… no surprise here… the Mattel Super Friends Superman. The cloth cape with the neck connector took me back to Kenner Super Powers and now I’m all warm and fuzzy :grin:

6 Likes

i wish they’d done the throwback capes (and wider distribution!) with the Super Powers tribute wave instead of the Friends one! i never was able to get those, and i prefer the lighter colors.

dug out some more dcuc and just realized for the first time bronze tiger’s packaging error!

8 Likes

I believe that this gif matches the hilarity of this thread. I’ve been cracking up! :rofl:

Some of my favorite moments here:

• @biff_pow’s awesome collection - set to paper plate

• Dick Grayson’s “face difficulties”

• @TravisMorgan’s reply

• The Robot Chicken reference, @AntLeon

• The magnitude and variety of @capo-mage’s collection

Thank you for sharing!

10 Likes

It definitely matches

4 Likes

Nice, El Dorado, that’s crazy they’d make that mistake. If I’d been on scene I would’ve said hold up. Now who put Ben in an El Dorado package. Then everyone I worked with would say, was that even English.

2 Likes

I have ridiculous OCD. In that world, that makes perfect sense to me now.

4 Likes

Cool collection. I kind of like the clayface and the darkseid one but all are great. The dick grayson batman seems like a cool addition as well.:+1::+1:

3 Likes

thanks!

3 Likes

@biff_pow You don’t want that Mantis, do you? Nah, I didn’t think so.

picks it up

I’d actually prefer the Super Powers variant instead, now that I think about it.

places classic Mantis back in biff’s pile

3 Likes

Lol I’d normally lean towards Super Powers, too, but they really captured Kirby’s style in his face! Unusual for the Four Horsemen

3 Likes