My Collection!

The Four Horsemen typically favored generalized face sculpts over artist-specific likenesses, but I do remember some of their work being quite exact, especially in the 6" Superman/Batman: Public Enemies line. They captured the look of the movie’s animation perfectly with those.

3 Likes

Cool!

3 Likes

That Darkseid tho :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: (books it to ebay)

3 Likes

It’s been a few years, but he was actually easier to gather together than I expected!

2 Likes

@biff_pow Respect! [×]

3 Likes

That looks cool.
Is that a Blackfire action figure?

3 Likes

Here is my collection of Robot Chicken figures:
image image image image image image
Note: These are the DC figures RC uses; they come from Figures Toy company

Dc comics robot chicken

6 Likes

Wow That’s an eagle-eye. Nobody’s ever asked me b4 so I just assumed everyone thought it was a Starfire. It’s a little confusing that Komand’r is on a Teen Titans stand tho, so I can see why. Plus the red hair b4 they changed it to black.

Jazz hands haha I never noticed I had her posed like that b4. Probably too excited when I got her to notice.

4 Likes

That is really cool.
Also, @capo-mage. I put the new Best fit scenario if you want to check it out.

3 Likes

Thanks a million. I was sure they wouldn’t have one. Probably 6yrs ago, if I had to guess? I searched for her & that one came up instantly & I put her in my cart instantly. One of the rare as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted it ones.

3 Likes

Idk? U snubbed Zatanna in a match she’s won b4 on last one? Just kidding I’ll play & idc, just like joking around a bit.

2 Likes

Those are sweet I didn’t see em cuz message brought me right to your post below it.

3 Likes

I know, right? I found them while goofing off online, and like with your Blackfire, I had to buy them.
There are a lot more of them, and I have them all, I just had saved images of those and so I posted them. I actually have 2 sets: 1 in MC in case they have value one day, and another that I set up in scenes around my house and/or make videos with.
Also, don’t be mad about it. I didn’t want to choose one over the other, but @kingofspeedsters set up the game, and he does one definite winner. As such, I had to chose. This time, my adice is try to be outside of the box. Use Creeper, or Sgt Rock, or AnimalVegetableMineralMan

3 Likes

HaHa I’m totally kidding. It sucks that (A) It’s impossible to know somebody’s personality thru typing & (B.) It doesn’t translate when you’re kidding thru a text. I’d never be mad over something like that. I was just giving ya the business for Zatanna. She’s the one who I had to comfort last night. Said women unfairly get overlooked in the superhero realm, or something like that…I’m sure she’s fine.

3 Likes

Hey, you know since this is anonymous, you can’t actually prove someones age/sex, right? For all you know, I am an 90 yo woman who read Action Comics #1 right when it was released.
(I’m not btw, unless…)
And you can determine pieces of someones personality, over time, through a mere extrapolation based on posts, reactions to topics, and their grammar and vocabulary when having an internet conversation.
Plus, I always like a good Zatanna cameo. (I don’t read her mainstream comics, but I don’t read constantine or JLD, either. Magic is too unregulated for me.)

3 Likes

Very true. If anyone wanted to do the work u could find my full name, 2 pictures of me & plenty more. I’ve posted all kinds of things since I’ve been on here. I wasn’t assuming u were anything. I was just joking, pretending like I was with Zatanna, I thought would be a good enough indicator to let u know I was operating in a fantasy realm. Not actually accusing u of single handedly keeping women out of the mainstream in comics. I’ll just stop joking around with u so u don’t take anything verbatim. It’s just my personality to joke cuz I’ve had a rough life. It’s a coping mechanism, but I won’t joke around with someone if they think I’m taking jabs at them.

3 Likes

Hopefully you managed to save a copy that you can auction off for millions some day

2 Likes

Wow, are you saying I can’t take a joke? I cannot believe you!
Seriously, though, sorry. I am just messing with you. My method of joking tends to be ironic frankness. I could tell you were joking by key phrases like “giving ya the business.” or “I had to comfort [Zatanna] last night”. My jokes tend to be either role-playing (remember Spitlick?) or sarcasm and ironic frankness. Sorry if you thought I was taking it personally.
If you ever wonder if I am joking, A. I will you use parenthesized phrases like:

Or, I do things like act offended. I don’t get offended by anything, seriously. Now, if you make a derogatory or degrading statement, I will call you out. But when I’m like “How dare you” or “Why would you assume”, it is probably a joke.
I get the confusion, though. even IRL people mistake my humor. I do like the in-character joking style of yours, though. Keep it up!!

3 Likes

Awesome. I walk on eggshells. I honestly thought I offended u & I felt bad. Not everyone is as easy going as u, so I have to cover all of my bases. I’m relieved to hear u were just role playing along. I apologize for not realizing that. I did reread you’re post & I thought oops, I think I just misread that. I wasn’t sure tho & better safe than sorry. Now we’re safe & no reason to be sorry. Exactly where I like to be. Nothing but positive vibes & love towards u. Thanks for clearing it up b4 it weighed me down all day. I really do take accidentally hurting people’s feelings to the heart. Elated that this was not one of those times. Much respect & I’m glad to know I can kid around with u. I promise to always keep it in good taste. Ditto on the offending me thing. It’s nearly impossible. I have thick skin, as I see u do too. :heart: @AmberButane2814. I think I forgot to hit reply. Aylex said u could do it after u wrote it, but I couldn’t figure it out. Nor could I figure out if I hit reply 1st. So just in case I didn’t, I tagged it, just so u didn’t think I never answered back.

3 Likes

Are you planning on eating them? Couldn’t you at least give them the dignity of serving them on fine china?

4 Likes