My Batman Suit Design

My ideal Batsuit melds realism, practicality, and believability with comic accuracy. This is a suit design I put together for (hopefully) a future cosplay or as a concept for Matt Reeves’ Batman film. It’s based on Captain America’s MCU suit, which I always thought was a good alternative to spandex and/or foam muscles. I love the BvS suit as well, of course, and there are parts of it in the design too.

94 Likes

Definitely Impressive! I’ve personally liked a little better form-fitting suit that looks a little more high-tech but still practical. However I’m on board with this design! Nice job.

1 Like

Really loving the look of this, and completely agree with Nate088… you’ve a great eye for this. Would love to see what the future cosplay ends up looking like!

1 Like

Thanks guys!

I typically like a lower-tech Batman. Less sci-fi and more believable utility. A Batman that goes out with a bit of armor, some smoke grenades, a grapnel hook, and his wits and his fists.

Cool shit!!!

1 Like

Looks like Batman is about to get down & dirty - Awesome job!!

1 Like

It’s awesome but remove the white tacks on the top and change the symbol then it’d be perfect to me!

This looks awesome! The only thing I would add, and this is just personal preference, would be a yellow outline or whatever color you used on the pouches on his belt around the symbol akin to the rebirth costume.

Good job though!

1 Like

This design is so cool! Looks like it could really kick some butt and get the job done.

2 Likes

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! I’ll be posting more of my Bat-related work soon. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

Has an almost military feel to it which makes sense since you said you based it off Caps design from the MCU.

Please show the other Bat Family designs since this one is REALLY well designed.

4 Likes

Love it!!

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome!

2 Likes

Great work

1 Like

I dig it, Very well put together. Bad Ass!

2 Likes

This looks great. Like something he’d wear during his first year as Batman.

1 Like

Is there anywhere we could see the picture in greater detail?

I am really loving this suit design, Matches_Malone! Would definitely love to see this concept come to life as a cosplay.

2 Likes

@nerderrican I’ll see if I can put together some closeups later this week. Depends on my work/school/dad schedule :blush:

1 Like

I rlly love the design, it has a very practical, badass design while still keeping the iconic aesthetic of Batman. I can see either Christian Bale!Batman or Dark Knight Returns!Batman wearing it