My Batman Suit Design

The design of the suit looks like it be a good suit for a brawler Batman and I like the simplistic design

@Lunarox222 thanks, I was actually thinking of it as a DCEU prequel suit. Like early days Batfleck. I would certainly love it if the Nolan suit looked more like this one though.

1 Like

OMG I LOVE IT!

2 Likes

Love this suit!!! What would you do for Robin or Nightwing?

1 Like

very kewl dude absolutely amazing

Impressive design. I’d like to see some more character designs please

2 Likes

I like the suit but why does every suit take the batman symbol from Old Bruce Waynes Bat suit ?

Looks Awesome

2 Likes

Really great work! You have a lot of talent!

1 Like

Nice!!!

1 Like

Not bad my man

1 Like

Its Pretty Amazing man, you have Talent :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweet!!!

1 Like

I love it. The BvS suit looks amazing and is a woderful piece of art, but it felt almost like cosplay in a way because it felt so detached from reality. It needed a stronger grounding to make the character understandable and fit with the realism that snyder was using as an aesthetic for the world of man of steel. It felt like a mismatch that didn’t blend properly in its tone, which was a huge disappointment to me cuz i felt the first onscreen meeting between Batman & Superman should have been the event of the century. Your costume does everything we needed the film to achieve – great job editing the look to find what works. But man, what an amazing suit they created. It was like the dark knight stepped right out of Frank Miller’s book. I’ll never forget the poster of him and Superman standing face to face. Movie of the century…:pensive: At least the promotion images and movie stills are among some of the best Batman photograph artwork ever created. I would love to see more of your artwork, including redesigns of other characters, movie-Green Lantern maybe or a suit with the red trunks on Henry Cavill that somehow works.

3 Likes

@JasonRedHoodTodd
The symbol, while similar to others, is my design. I draw inspiration from ones I like the best, The Dark Knight Returns, White Knight, BvS, and some versions of the Rebirth logo. It’s the type of bat-symbol I prefer. I like a big and bulky bat symbol because they tend to look more iconic (at least to me) and tend to feel more integrated into the design of the suit.

1 Like

Looks very nice!

2 Likes

Baller dude

2 Likes

My homemade Batman tactical suit :slight_smile:

2 Likes