My Batman Collection

Another Batman Damned fan - awesome! Thank you, @rawashington49.90563! I pulled Book One from its sleeve to take the pictures. I really try to keep everything “mint”. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Finally got batman universe #2!!

6 Likes

So so awesome, @Thebatman.7002! Love the cover! Thank you for sharing!

Do you own the dinosaur issue? That was another one I thought looked cool.

2 Likes

I have never heard of that. I well have to look in to it

3 Likes

@Thebatman.7002 It looks like that is Issue 3 so if you’re getting them in order, it’s up next! :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Cool!:+1:

2 Likes

The Cursed Comics Cavalcade is another treasure. I only own the one issue, so it makes it extra special. I love each of the 10 stories in this 80-pager, especially Batman’s with an unexpected twist!

4 Likes

DO I HAVE TO MANY?

9 Likes

Absolutely not, @isnski.50792! I love it! Awesome display with the Batman figures all over that amazing stack! :smile: Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

Amazing!!

3 Likes

Great pic @isnski.50792!

2 Likes

Just got some new books!

7 Likes

Those are awesome! It looks like a newer cover on Year One. The reds and oranges are really popping. Congratulations on your new additions, @Thebatman.7002! I love that you popped some pics into the thread for us to see. Thank you.

3 Likes

I was a bit pickier with my Batman The New 52 selections, with the first two being great condition used bargains at a local bookstore. Recently, I picked up Volume 5 - Zero Year, Dark City (new) for the phenomenal artwork and touching retelling of the Wayne murders. I added a few example pages below my photos for reference.

6 Likes

Anyone else pick up the Mondo Batman The Animated Series 1:6 Batman figure? Mr. Freeze is shipping now and hopefully Catwoman will be up for pre-order soon!

8 Likes

Wow! Awesome photos, @javitru! BTAS figures have such a cool look and this one is no exception. The colors are popping and I love the action shots with real textures in the background! Thank you for adding these to the thread!

2 Likes

I have both volumes of Batman: Earth One in hardback. The artwork is gritty, yet crisp and the assortment of curveballs provide a fresh and interesting new take on the typical Batman story.

The art even wraps around the back of the book!

… and now I own all 3 Volumes! :grinning::+1:

8 Likes

@KeyFamily Those are certainly some beautiful books.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, @BestBeastBoy!

1 Like

Beautiful covers @KeyFamily. The Hardcover Earth Ones are some of my favorites for art and content.

1 Like